Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-16-2014 03:31 AM)H3nry Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this isn't a mystery at all.

You just gotta run away from the work hours on US, even considering they use to work a bit late.

However, I don't think so there's a lot of live GMs running around like they did until last week. My guess is that they are running some kinda auto-ban script on whoever got flagged by several bans during this last ban wave.

Actually, it has become difficult to trace their behavior.

That's exactly what I thinking ... Mb you can avoid ban from alive GM in hot working hours, but i'm sure that they have some tool that gathering and analyzing logs of suspicious unhuman actions. And mb some kind of check that restriction - 1 pc - 3 game client. So why do you think that script working only when GMs working? Mb its flagging chars 24/7 but ban only with some schedule. I have bans from any periods of day and its not hwid/ip problem, because i have a lot alive toons... Anyway, better just keep your best chars from botting right now.
(11-16-2014 16:04 PM)Gaborez92 Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem with l2tower,just I dont know what..
I have first download the zip folder,extrass in any other folder
l2tower.exe starting,and now maybe I have fail do. ( I have setup the l2.bin,than have I made license,and whann I want to start come any problem always Confused
l2.bin stopped working
What I need to do ?
thx

you have Game Guard .. you need remove it or you want this:
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-faq-how-t...it-working

(11-16-2014 16:28 PM)Chandl3r Wrote: [ -> ]My Both account are blocked by NCsoft... i supposed it's bann account...
Any chance to get back it ?

Not Lucky i start botting last week... in safe zone at lv 86...

forgot it
I don't pretend to know how they ban ppl, what tools and infos they have access to or not... but one thing i dont get is the following:

If they have access to our HWID, it should be REALY for them to detect that we have more than 3 clients logged on the same HWID and this should lead to autoban.... ???

(11-16-2014 16:04 PM)Gaborez92 Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem with l2tower,just I dont know what..
I have first download the zip folder,extrass in any other folder
l2tower.exe starting,and now maybe I have fail do. ( I have setup the l2.bin,than have I made license,and whann I want to start come any problem always Confused
l2.bin stopped working
What I need to do ?
thx

Wrong section for your question !

(11-16-2014 16:28 PM)Chandl3r Wrote: [ -> ]My Both account are blocked by NCsoft... i supposed it's bann account...
Any chance to get back it ?

Not Lucky i start botting last week... in safe zone at lv 86...

If you realy botted with the accounts, forget it...! Sad
Dudes those fackin bans will stop someday?
half of bans are from invisible mobs
and half of Ilussion items (even without pick up)
when i see those items on ground , i am putting off instant
all gear from chars , then chars ofc be banned
we need to focus on something...
Just now 14 chars banned again
1-85 script
Acc just close and unable to relog
Server chronos
7 chars banned , 5 min last of create acc
(11-16-2014 23:56 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Just now 14 chars banned again
1-85 script
Acc just close and unable to relog
Server chronos

Tried use other computer, isp provider?

They marked you in some way, omg ><
I start thinking its tower related. Friend of mine has 2 parties on other bot soft and he is 24/7 since bans started and still running.
(11-17-2014 11:48 AM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]I start thinking its tower related. Friend of mine has 2 parties on other bot soft and he is 24/7 since bans started and still running.

it's location related, there are spots they don't bother too much with, there are spots they clean out regularly. And obviously the other dude with the 14 1-85 accounts is paying the price for the NEED MENTOR Kamaels (which by the way have switched to shouting in Rune/Goddard from party matching).

Plus I am pretty sure they have started paying attention to bot reports
Server Playing
• Chronos 3482
• Naia (EURO) 2819
• Shilen 1453
• Magmeld 1521

Bans to have less pleayer and bots ubtil server merge...is going
Reference URL's