Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ask kinky a.k.a amiroo.
banhammer in naia is still on or its safe to log?Angel
Someone have the toon teleported and dont get ban ?
(10-04-2014 22:35 PM)kimimaru Wrote: [ -> ]Someone have the toon teleported and dont get ban ?

don't know abot this banhammer but on last banhammer that was same like this with live gm teleport to town and that buff .... almost all chars got ban in max a week or so since the teleport event exept the donnors chars ( chars that had somme ncoins on them ) not sure what will happen now .......
(10-05-2014 00:02 AM)Dante44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2014 23:13 PM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2014 22:35 PM)kimimaru Wrote: [ -> ]Someone have the toon teleported and dont get ban ?

don't know abot this banhammer but on last banhammer that was same like this with live gm teleport to town and that buff .... almost all chars got ban in max a week or so since the teleport event exept the donnors chars ( chars that had somme ncoins on them ) not sure what will happen now .......

He ban all my chars include inside the Donators with Nc Coins on them and Also hero Coins Wink No Teleport no buff nothing he come to Sh3 and ban aaaal my pt except my dwarf spoiler Tongue
But he didnt notice i had also one account with Wynn Summoner for PWlvl so I WILL RISE AGAIN Tongue

He banned accounts with nc and hero coins?did you claim the accounts back?i know peole in the past took accounts back if they had prestige,or its only for prestige toons and having nc coins doesnt count as safety?
(10-05-2014 12:41 PM)DK1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2014 00:30 AM)DK1 Wrote: [ -> ]This fucking retards NCSoft banning still freshly made accounts , just lost 7 6x accs created few hours ago . 3rd group in the past 2-3 weeks banned this way . Fucking gay .

Anyone else has this problem , and how did you resolve it - if you had it ?

Another IP and another computer + dont make more than 3 accounts at a time.
i createt accounts even at my friends house (3 accs) next day i tried to log them in and they been banned before i even made a lvl 1 on them ...
He dont play L2 , so his comp or IP can not be flagged .. weird
they flag your modem router ¿? you make account with whitelist pc as soon you log them bye
(10-05-2014 14:49 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]i createt accounts even at my friends house (3 accs) next day i tried to log them in and they been banned before i even made a lvl 1 on them ...

if u dont accept ur email adres when u create acc after few hours acc is banned !
(10-05-2014 16:15 PM)DK1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2014 16:07 PM)13dk13 Wrote: [ -> ]they flag your modem router ¿? you make account with whitelist pc as soon you log them bye

Whitelist PC ? O.o

Dunno how they can detect your router , but some ppl told me while there is banhammer going , NC are activating this auto ban for newly created accs , regardless of your ip/model . Cuz if it was ip ban or so my other toons would be banned , and thats not the case .

(10-05-2014 16:15 PM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2014 14:49 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]i createt accounts even at my friends house (3 accs) next day i tried to log them in and they been banned before i even made a lvl 1 on them ...

if u dont accept ur email adres when u create acc after few hours acc is banned !

Nope , that's not the case too , within 1 hour i created 7 accounts yday , accepted them and all , added the games to them , started to bot and 2 hours and a half later , blink blink , game over :>

did you bot on xp areas or with fishing?

also,you accepted ''save my ip adress for this account''?

in mycase,i cant create new accounts since ertheia update,even by accepting save my ip adress,it gives me error,a friend also couldnt create.
Reference URL's