Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Findings:
1. Banned after picking Unknown/invisible items
2. Banned after hitting Unknown/invisible mobs
3. Banned after protecting Bot Train
4. Banned few days after actual botting happened.

I want to try it, but im a bit nervous as of now.
Could have anyone tried this out?

Open 1 box using legit launcher. Play with the character, preferable awaken one.

Then open 2 boxes using tower. (when one legit box is opened, number of boxes is only limited to 3 even if you opened the rest using tower).

Bot the 2 characters with pick, attack all configuration.

Then see what happens..

PS. I have tried opening a character for a whole day using tower, just standing and as of now, it still alive.
Yes, it's the version where they need more cash shop sales and take out the boting competition so people would buy there crap (runes etc) because no one has that much free time to play without bot or boosts from shop
(03-24-2014 17:23 PM)EnvyObscene Wrote: [ -> ]ok that "ban hammer" is 100% not about picking invisible items/mobs.

im running 24/7 2 pts.. with tower pickup 1x in SoH & 1x in GF.. both still ok.. but i got banned 1 Alt Iss.. lvl 87.. never bot him or whatever.. he was just for Buff my Dualclass.

so.. Sad now is ban for time? or is for ip (¿ Confused more the X clients for ip is ban?)
no no.. i rly dont know what was the reason for ban.. my both Pt´s run with same IP 24/7 + pickup from tower.. and my iss what i never used for bot got banned in offline modus
(03-24-2014 17:23 PM)EnvyObscene Wrote: [ -> ]ok that "ban hammer" is 100% not about picking invisible items/mobs.

im running 24/7 2 pts.. with tower pickup 1x in SoH & 1x in GF.. both still ok.. but i got banned 1 Alt Iss.. lvl 87.. never bot him or whatever.. he was just for Buff my Dualclass.

bot pt at gf pickup with plugin targeting only gf mobs and all all my bot chars safe
when we have l2tower new version ? Big Grin
dont say that the way to ban is this or this, they are doing by several ways so nothing is safe when you start using bot
12 chars 80-89lvl banned. loged off for 9days 6 of them, still down.
4hours created 3new chars, banned at lvl 5 using q1-20.. Smile
in my opinion hwid/ip is in black list? afraid to get out of town with main char, dont wanna get lucky number 13..
well i did 1 first only with 1-20 script all went fine, now its 72 and im waiting cos i did some 2 and are botting in lvl 65+ the first i did was 1 day after 2 bans, and... dunno Big Grin they are over all bots, TI is the spotlight by now, so use a little the head, and stay away from bot some days, then they'll create a topic saying the hard work (and "good) against bots on official forums, after that i can bet they will let us bot again fro 2-3 months Tongue
What if I tell you guys that im a NCSOFT GM? hahahaha. And im reading all your post here on how you can avoid me banning your character? lol.

Just an idea that there is a GM within this forums. Tongue
Reference URL's