Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-07-2014 05:16 AM)malzy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i am starting to believe it has more to do with RMT then actual botting. NCSOFT / NCWEST want to make money...if you are botting and not helping them make money or you are making money from them...then GG you are gone eventually. I believe they have logs and logs and this is all just catch from the past months. They dont have to catch you live, they are just slowly going through the logs and tracing the adenas/drops. If you are seen with no NCcoin and sold the adena...ban. They only really care about $$$$. They dont want to ban people who are still making them money, that would be bad business. We will see i guess.

oh rly ? I lost chars with 2000 coins on them not only once just every time Is hammer from god until now, so buyng nccoins is bullshit u will stil get bann!
(12-07-2014 09:17 AM)negru111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2014 05:16 AM)malzy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i am starting to believe it has more to do with RMT then actual botting. NCSOFT / NCWEST want to make money...if you are botting and not helping them make money or you are making money from them...then GG you are gone eventually. I believe they have logs and logs and this is all just catch from the past months. They dont have to catch you live, they are just slowly going through the logs and tracing the adenas/drops. If you are seen with no NCcoin and sold the adena...ban. They only really care about $$$$. They dont want to ban people who are still making them money, that would be bad business. We will see i guess.

oh rly ? I lost chars with 2000 coins on them not only once just every time Is hammer from god until now, so buyng nccoins is bullshit u will stil get bann!

and do you RMT? sell the adena you make? if answer is yes...then you have proved my point Smile
A friend of me got his trio banned in nornils 2 hours sgo
Botting on zranger with ig next target and ingame pickup
Had a very solid script so i doubt its for invisible items/ mobs
He never bought or sold adena
His main acc was 7 years old
(12-07-2014 12:01 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]A friend of me got his trio banned in nornils 2 hours sgo
Botting on zranger with ig next target and ingame pickup
Had a very solid script so i doubt its for invisible items/ mobs
He never bought or sold adena
His main acc was 7 years old

server bro
Sry forgot to say
Chronos
I checked Nornil this morning (Chronos) and it was empty.
No trio was there.
EG and SH3 totally empty on Chronos...either they all banned or logged out to be safe. Couple of trio's left in SH3 though. I aint checked other areas.
They hit again hard last night on Chronos,i lost 4 pty`s 93+...total loss for me in the last 2 months 17 ptys 93 + lol!

PS:Last night was instant ban with crash client gog+nornil+soa
(12-07-2014 13:59 PM)paulcristiROG Wrote: [ -> ]They hit again hard last night on Chronos,i lost 4 pty`s 93+...total loss for me in the last 2 months 17 ptys 93 + lol!

PS:Last night was instant ban with crash client gog+nornil+soa

no wonder that u got banned them if u run so lot toons...
Hello guys,
I am new to this whole botting thingy. I just wonna run 2 clients to lvl an ISS and was wonder if u get banned, is it IP + ban on all accounts logged on from that IP?
Tnks
Reference URL's