Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a wynn got banned, offline since last night. the toon powerlevel is save.

Chrono
I wonder why this thread is still active. You know this since 1rst day of your botting "era" in this game that you ll get banned often.
I just wanna know if i get my acc's back if there is no message on login ( both client & site )
(08-28-2015 03:54 AM)tasteofepic Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanna know if i get my acc's back if there is no message on login ( both client & site )

15 days ban if u dont see an error on account, for more info send ticket to ncsoft they answer in 5 min xD, 5 toons banned too.. afk all
Are there any people that were able to get their accounts after 14-days and got the EULA violation pop-up and not the blank, doesn't go anywhere screen?
From 2 partyes got banned 3 chars 2 wynns targeters and 1 spoiler 1 wyn in harnak and 1 wyn and 1 spoiler in fearyes.This 2 on fearyes are offline

(08-28-2015 08:19 AM)bacegena Wrote: [ -> ]From 2 partyes got banned 3 chars 2 wynns targeters and 1 spoiler 1 wyn in harnak and 1 wyn and 1 spoiler in fearyes.This 2 on fearyes are offline

server shilen
lost 2 party's 1 member of each party perma banned, healers are left alone...
for these temp banns, do u need to write nc about it to ensure u get back in 2 weeks?
has anyone just not done anything and ban was lifted in 2 weeks reguardless?
Well for now I'm sure that my wynns are perma-banned. ill go through all other accounts and check out whats up with them.

Naia server (event related bans)
3 chars out of 7 on chronos all 80.
no email and nothing on nc account about been banned. rest is just fine.
anyone got unban char since event time?
Reference URL's