Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 question to all of you that got banned in the last 2-3-4 days...

Were you using L2Tower pickup in GUI or using /apickupckup or using another script / plugin... or NO pickup at all???
(01-24-2015 01:11 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]1 question to all of you that got banned in the last 2-3-4 days...

Were you using L2Tower pickup in GUI or using /apickupckup or using another script / plugin... or NO pickup at all???

From reports i had, ppl was using tower(no idea on pickup) and divine.

and GM is now checking Gainak, show up on Chronos last night... Some ppl just crap they pants xD
i hope they catch all the chickens and summoners running in Silent Valley and Ketra !
(01-24-2015 00:27 AM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015 23:33 PM)negru111 Wrote: [ -> ]they will keep bann all untill is imposilbe to make 90+ from 1 bann hammer to another and will add more quests and more free armors for low lvl and lower drops untill will not worth to boot
and btw how many ppl using zranger got banned now ? none lol why?
becose "l2tower is safe then zranger" or is abused by ppl with lvl 1-99 scripts and runing 1000 clients in same spots ?

That's what i see too.

Also,when people that lost their 2-3 97+ trains and their lower ones get banned over and over, they'll quit,the top old botters who have plenty of 97+ trains and propably have plenty of computers to use too,they will totaly control the market prices since they are making money by selling the epic raids drops not bothering to setup partys in hunting areas.The botpartys that they use to farm raids have better gear from what a normal player can only dream but Ncsoft isnt sad that raids are farmed by them and live players dont bother anymore to log for raiding,Ncsoft is mad only when hunting grounds have bots(the same hunting grounds live players wont bother to use since there's no xp no drops there anymore).

I wonder if sieges in near future will stop since live toons will be so poorely geared that even 2 strong botpartys will smash them and in some point top botters will be searching live players to buy their blessed antharas drop Smile

u know waht was the first locaation hit by gm when this hammers start ? Hellfire Smile))
(01-24-2015 01:11 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]1 question to all of you that got banned in the last 2-3-4 days...

I lost party 90 lvl, only one char was pick up with script.
Zr forum is clean , mby is time for next update on l2t?
Yes, update l2t.
Put this program to work on Innova Core.

Smile
(01-24-2015 16:27 PM)aris13 Wrote: [ -> ]

I lost party 90 lvl, only one char was pick up with script.
Zr forum is clean , mby is time for next update on l2t?

when you lsot part now and where ?
zr forum is clean because this bans are live GM actions. Meaning they port to farm zones and ban everyone that looks like a bot .
If you use bot on pvp/oly nothing happens to you.
YES live GM on ncwest , who would've thought. I predict ncsoft will become Innova 2 , where gms are live on the server almost 24/7.
3 days ago naia went down several times and i didnt log the party back bored of so many dcs,then i saw here about the new bans and thought to wait,today i log them and 5 89+ toons banned,the toons that got banned didnt use pikup,2 of them were MA,the other 2 toons of the party that were doing pikup didnt got banned.
(01-25-2015 00:23 AM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]3 days ago naia went down several times and i didnt log the party back bored of so many dcs,then i saw here about the new bans and thought to wait,today i log them and 5 89+ toons banned,the toons that got banned didnt use pikup,2 of them were MA,the other 2 toons of the party that were doing pikup didnt got banned.

every time a bann hammer come with pre-disconect all time come first with allot of dc`s u wonder why?
Reference URL's