Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 party banned @ Pagan
1 party banned @ SH3

Naia [01:30 GMT+2]
(12-05-2014 00:13 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]just when I wanted to start again with somme rounds for the the 1-85 script ffs .....

Someone started about 30 Phantom Summoners on Chronos today, so it's going to be crowded for a few days. (Yesterday there was hardly anyone except the usual Trickster infestation.)
[Image: duBhyKM.png]
Big Grin
But i have 1-85 script.. so np for me )
(12-05-2014 04:59 AM)kreon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: duBhyKM.png]
Big Grin
But i have 1-85 script.. so np for me )

where do u farm with lvl 85 party if there is 1 hammer per week?Big Grin
1PT SH3 inside
two my partys gone Tongue
keep mentioning the server please..
I am 100% sure that pickup of invisible items is not the reason for my latest ban, i had my own /pickup script so there must be another way they caught us. By the amount of reports here in the last day, i suspect they have some kind of automated way they do it
(12-05-2014 13:12 PM)winmine Wrote: [ -> ]I am 100% sure that pickup of invisible items is not the reason for my latest ban, i had my own /pickup script so there must be another way they caught us. By the amount of reports here in the last day, i suspect they have some kind of automated way they do it

someone before say it, there is "some" thing who marks you
Juji care a lot about RMT withmore than 1 pt runing you will get "mark"
(there is many post about it in this same thread)
i just use 4 accouns, only when i "solo" my dailys -around 2 hour-
i think Juji is using some logic system for auto ban
a friend told me this:
-Make PR, then RR, and go back to other spot. Sell something in grocery, change subclas, etc. Dont farm more than 6 hours non stop, make rr and back again
Anyways the live ban is hard to avoid, i think imposible and bot partys are too obvious (i only kill with Wyn, Iss dont asist, also Healer not lumi try to show urself as a live thing)
i just check the times when "bot masters" are log in ,then i also log xd, 0 bans since this start it.

Im new in this so maybe im wrong.
if GM live ! no chance for bot Smile
Reference URL's