Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-04-2015 04:09 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]orbis = bot train killer if not set up right to avoid, it spawns them on high kill rate of mobs like champion mobs on private servers

Fox have anyway to check if NPC swamps ? or check NPC by name near me ?
5 of 7 chars banned in Naia, I don't know how the other two suvived. I didn't log them since before the maintenance, so maybe an automatic ban during the scheduled maintenance of this week.
@benbt91 the easiest way for no stress mindless farming is to use /ingoreall then on the farm spot just select the mobs you want dead and /ignore
@FOX

U think those invisible mobs have different id's than regular mobs?

How can we know for sure?

Question: Whats the command in a script to load a Config file?

I would make a config file in which i would save the mobs i want to kill and ignore all other then save it... and in my script, i would recall that config file. but i dont know the command to load a config...

thx !

(03-06-2015 02:13 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]@benbt91 the easiest way for no stress mindless farming is to use /ingoreall then on the farm spot just select the mobs you want dead and /ignore
(03-06-2015 02:13 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]@benbt91 the easiest way for no stress mindless farming is to use /ingoreall then on the farm spot just select the mobs you want dead and /ignore

I did that in pagan. still got banned.
yes u all got banned becose now gm go live and "kill" all boots they heave 24/7 program now some ppl undestand thys some is hard to undestand and keep wasting time with boots atm is 1000% chance to get ban so gl to u,just make a history from the mooment when juji start hammer and u will undestant what i say Smile
(03-06-2015 07:06 AM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]

I did that in pagan. still got banned.

more details pls? cause i still lf how to bot without getting banned,since from what all players report

-there's no live gm check every week

-there's no autoban for running more than 3 clients from 1 pc

-not even sure if toons 24/7 autoban

but there IS autoban if you target without game command /next target
and there IS autoban if you pickup with different way than game pickup

so in your case how you did the pickup?were toons 24/7?did they join coc?did you created them all from same pc/ip? think! Smile

@FOX

can you add in tower fuctions /next target and /pickup from game icons

that will be in our f bar?

or tell us how we do it in a script?

from what i discuss with people that like me getting banned over and over,these 2 things ban us and we do nothing if we dont find solution.
I tried to figure how the ban work and failed. Let's hope my experience help you then. I got 3 ban in the past 3 months. I never pick up a single item in my bot history, and I did ignore all then remove the one I want. No COC. Bot 12 hours at night and 24 during weekend.

Toon 1: 85 Iss

In pagan I setup this ISS to assist my Wynn for debuff. Wynn survived but ISS banned.

Toon 2: the last survived Wynn
In pagan, I changed healer and ISS, only Wynn banned.

Toon 3: another Wynn same as 2nd.

I don't think there is invisible mob, according to how my ISS banned. It must be some kind of script statistic like how repeatly you used skill for hours.

Hope this help you.
For the ISS buffs... they may have a process that checks when the ISS uses the buffs...

If its set in l2t gui, as soon as the buff is off, it auto buffs it... so most of the time, sonatas are always done each 5 minutes and other buffs after 30 minutes...

Would need something to randomize the rebuff time in l2t gui...
1. I AR not a DEV cant add/remove anything, but i do manage the forum volunteering my free time for it.

[Image: 1307893075001.gif]

2. useshortcut commands can be used forms scripts you can find examples already by using search

3.THE f ncsoft have access to your LOGIN ip's TIME spent ONLINE so they could just set a script to BAN INHUMAN playtimes like over 8h a DAY

666. you guys are not only botting, you do play like bots 24/7 witch is not obvious at ALL _)_

mindless
Reference URL's