Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just logged out all my parties....your infos scared me xD
Speaking seriously now, imo ncsoft thought the situation was not as bad as people were complaining what when they logged to check in how things were they realise they had almost all servers with veitnamese/asians in general bots/retards in general with too much toons and some even flooding normal chat with:

"huw ase lwe"
"Ponia tu ldops"
"Rotgidge ko tisuao"

and finally realise to put some kind of limit.

The problem are not the bots, the problem are the botters that dont know when to cross the line and when to not.
any news or ppl too caucious and not logging their toons?
Atm just running lvl 85 accs which i can afford to lose
So far they fine Wink
I'm running only low level toons atm as well, and eventually the high level ones for some hours.

So far so good at Shilen.
Server NAIA
Anyone encountered this kind of ban?

My account are banned 1-2 days after i created them.
Even account with no toon inside(just l2 account)

I'm also running some other toon with account created quite sometime ago(new lvl1 toon and old lvl85 toon), lvled them and they are ok.

Some account my friend created, i've bot them also, still good.

It seems NCsoft is tracking me at the point of account creation
(i've reset my IP a few times but still the same)

Now me stuck with super duper kerberos program but cannot lvl any new account toon.
(10-12-2014 01:59 AM)ikanair Wrote: [ -> ]Server NAIA
Anyone encountered this kind of ban?

My account are banned 1-2 days after i created them.
Even account with no toon inside(just l2 account)

I'm also running some other toon with account created quite sometime ago(new lvl1 toon and old lvl85 toon), lvled them and they are ok.

Some account my friend created, i've bot them also, still good.

It seems NCsoft is tracking me at the point of account creation
(i've reset my IP a few times but still the same)

Now me stuck with super duper kerberos program but cannot lvl any new account toon.
Take laptop to internet café and create some accounts, then use them.
if they ban accounts not made from your isp, then you need to change hwid. if the run good, they just tracking account creations from your ip.
i never stoped... i have a pt in fairies... just keep switching chars in pt.... all good... 2 days ago i pked an archer and a healer that opened cocoons on purpose so my pt would fall... and guy sayd he reported me .Tongue. burned karma and simply switch char with an other same... stil pt is fine.... (server shilien)
Bottet yesterday and today in blazing swamp and it seems fine
1 week offline, and i try log today 1pt ban, server chronos, spot GF
Reference URL's