Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last 2 weeks i run only 1 party,today banned on one of the accounts,was assisting,no pikup,finders,farming 10-11 hours.Seems to me they randomly pick 1 toon from every botparty,ncsoft said they found i was using third party program,suspended for 2 weeks.Still is better than loosing all party permanently.Naia server.
certanly all bots will be banned sooner or later, all in arrow, or one per hammer Big Grin, but all bots die
I heard in chronos happend mass ban including heros
I remember when this thread was as dead as TERA thread from fox lol
i wish katarama sends tickets to re-banned bots... so far i have left mine out of the game.... maybe those chars will have hight priority of banning in future boting but i fdont think they are gonna change their mind and bann them if no new evidence occour... for now just try to avoid red areas like harnak or gf...
Don't know what's left to ban Shilen 1600 online probably 700 bots and 700 afk fishing, 200 population actually doing daily's
seems like half of the chronos heroes are banned for 2 weeks, lol. any1 got inside info what is the reason for the bans? 3rd party programs? RMT ?
It's some issue with WTFast

(08-09-2015 12:11 PM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]seems like half of the chronos heroes are banned for 2 weeks, lol. any1 got inside info what is the reason for the bans? 3rd party programs? RMT ?
[quote='lovehart' pid='95047' dateline='1439185823']

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=282517
(08-10-2015 12:36 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2015 07:59 AM)Genowa Wrote: [ -> ][quote='lovehart' pid='95047' dateline='1439185823']

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=282517

hmmm, mby in some cases, but i used too and my char still running legit with ZR Big Grin

Got more bananas last night on ch. On and offline some chars never booted so loc is irrelevant
Reference URL's