Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I changed everything even computer
A friend of me is from cz and the accs he made still run on my machine
So it must be from acc creation mb my router is marked?
Dont know what they can trace and what not :/
if u use router - ncsoft sees the mac adress of ur router, not the one on your pc.
Damn so i need to change the mac of router
So it doesnt matter if i have daily different ip
Even if i create on other pc in my house still same
Mc adress
If id only knew how to change that lol
Ima go google try it and let u guys know
(11-16-2014 23:49 PM)tzoutzoura Wrote: [ -> ]Dudes those fackin bans will stop someday?
half of bans are from invisible mobs
and half of Ilussion items (even without pick up)
when i see those items on ground , i am putting off instant
all gear from chars , then chars ofc be banned
we need to focus on something...

How can you know there are invisible mobs and invisible items?

Any way to detect them by script or plugin or whatever method you can share?

Thx and i realy hope the ban will stop one day... Servers are already dying! Huh

(11-17-2014 15:56 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Damn so i need to change the mac of router
So it doesnt matter if i have daily different ip
Even if i create on other pc in my house still same
Mc adress
If id only knew how to change that lol
Ima go google try it and let u guys know

I got a Linksys router and i manualy change its MAC address every 2-3-4 days... Just as a precaution...
(11-17-2014 16:00 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]How can you know there are invisible mobs and invisible items?

divine, you can see "illusion(x)" items which are the invisible items on the radar
(11-17-2014 16:03 PM)dumwian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2014 16:00 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]How can you know there are invisible mobs and invisible items?

divine, you can see "illusion(x)" items which are the invisible items on the radar

ok! But i dont use Divine... What about invisible mobs... any way to detect them?

Question: If i /IGNOREALL and then select only mobs in the area i farm, will it still try to attack "invisible mobs" ??
U need make a next target script
So ur toon is running to mob by script but targets with ingame
Next target
About the pick the same, just pick with game icon
Well, There is no Merge Plans and no infos about changes ingame(like NCwest was capable of doing anything xD).

I lost just backup partys in banwaves so far, leveled few more and main ones are just taking a vacation xD

Just waiting to see.

Big Grin
Seems to only be happening with L2Tower users from what I'm reading... Had 2 fishing and 3 actually farming since this started. 3 farmers banned, 2 fishers safe. Says a lot about the developers behind tower imo.
Dafaq? You confirm that the fishing tower has no problems, but your retarded setup farmers get rekt. And it's the devs fault (^_^)

[Image: I_don_t_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore.jpg]
Reference URL's