Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
U got banned with gameguard running or not?

Enviado de meu C2304 usando Tapatalk
(09-11-2015 04:25 AM)volakas Wrote: [ -> ]ok.. this might be a bit out of topic... but how can u get banned if most of us can not use tower? as for banning i stil have some rebaned toons that i migh have logged in once or twice with tower but not boted if u know what i mean... just logged with tower and run around or stand around an got some exp... that made me think that somehow they detected te tower window or the more than 3 windows.... anyway... i hope we can get a solution soon... i know that ban hammer will be on but maybe if we can use tower we get the chars to lvl up some toons to 85 90 for further use...

w/o GG, I didnt updated my game client yet
(09-11-2015 10:13 AM)barrabas Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2015 04:25 AM)volakas Wrote: [ -> ]ok.. this might be a bit out of topic... but how can u get banned if most of us can not use tower? as for banning i stil have some rebaned toons that i migh have logged in once or twice with tower but not boted if u know what i mean... just logged with tower and run around or stand around an got some exp... that made me think that somehow they detected te tower window or the more than 3 windows.... anyway... i hope we can get a solution soon... i know that ban hammer will be on but maybe if we can use tower we get the chars to lvl up some toons to 85 90 for further use...

w/o GG, I didnt updated my game client yet
just to know, without GG is 100% ban
just got 14day ban on 2 summoner, feoh, buffer from 7 man party. dunno why they left healer, tank and spoiler ok. some were pickup some weren't, haven't tried to login to them since before the 9/2 update, so I'm guessing its a late ban from a few weeks ago or something. very wierd. chronos
got ban on 4 chars from 7 that farmed only with gameguard nornil cave
2 bans on chronos, dagger and sumoner
with gameguard running, @clockman method
2 bans on bartz, below 85 with gg running and method from page 8.
you guys had more then 3 acc running with gg etc ?

joseloch/kavs2mi/
All the bans i'm getting are because i have over 3 clients open (WITHOUT TOWER), I had only 5 clients open, 2 with bot, I got ban on all chars i logged on the SAME CLIENT that was LEGIT (no tower, untouched system)(i logged only 2 accs on this client, accounts high lv, AFK in town). The accounts whose was in clients with bot are safe (??).

7 days ban (saying i was using other programs on these "legit" clients lol)
Anyway per days i have been using tower without any problem, my tower auto close when inject -- my GG was up, used procexp.exe to open over 3 accounts

Chronos
does ZR run with gameguard like beta version? if yes, mean they just ban with or without gameguard just base on your activity?
Reference URL's