Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-22-2015 13:05 PM)Juanma Wrote: [ -> ]lost 11 partys, gf , blazing, st2-3 , orbis 2 -3 . fk gms
server man ? @_@ so sr ab that
Lost 3 accounts (all summoner) on NAIA TODAY.
xp zone : Fairy settelment since 3 days (14h/day)

rest of party ok....

Don t understand why only summoners....

Well that s the game Smile
(07-22-2015 13:46 PM)towergreat Wrote: [ -> ]Lost 3 accounts (all summoner) on NAIA TODAY.
xp zone : Fairy settelment since 3 days (14h/day)

rest of party ok....

Don t understand why only summoners....

Well that s the game Smile

Still now i lost only summons too
do u think i relevant to those summoners lvlv to lvl 81? btw i lost summoner spoiler n tank... til now at least.. i am afraid that afer reboot more will follow...
Guys, I am talking with my friend that got ban too and all my friends got ban just in old accounts, the new accounts are save and you guys? Yours ban was on the old accounts too?
(07-22-2015 13:27 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2015 13:05 PM)Juanma Wrote: [ -> ]lost 11 partys, gf , blazing, st2-3 , orbis 2 -3 . fk gms
server man ? @_@ so sr ab that

naia
I lost now 1 Party (gf) on shilen
lost my 99 on dual just assisting , lost my pickup char that had pickup plugin and my tank, in nornils cave. magmeld. my summoner was main attacker still alive...
lost 8 from 14 accs what atm i can check, from 8 accs 6 was wynns who was old accs, 2 other banned was iss'es, old accs too, 3 of them was new and not banned, 2 healers was old and ma tyrr was old too

location GF, server magmeld, was not 12/7 smth like that, sometime mby longer, sometime less

edit: aprox ban time of some chars was 6.00 gmt+2, atleast isses, coz survivor chars was w/o buffs and dead
This really sux mate! Sorry to hear this !

I'm afraid to log my toons now... I had 3 botting in Nornil last night + 1 I was botting on his sub lvl 70...

And previous days, I had 1-2 party running...

Oh well... time to check if they are dead !!!

(07-22-2015 18:35 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]lost 8 from 14 accs what atm i can check, from 8 accs 6 was wynns who was old accs, 2 other banned was iss'es, old accs too, 3 of them was new and not banned, 2 healers was old and ma tyrr was old too

location GF, server magmeld, was not 12/7 smth like that, sometime mby longer, sometime less
Reference URL's