Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Find out where Juji lives, hire some "friends" to take with you in a trip and then we can all make some money Smile
(12-11-2014 17:28 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]Find out where Juji lives, hire some "friends" to take with you in a trip and then we can all make some money Smile
or we can simply share 10% of our income and hire him a cheap prostitute to keep him busy and away from pc so he can't ban us Big Grin
answer ncsoft for banned....
Hello,

The account failed repeated verification attempts and was also verified exhibiting behavior only possible through the use of a 3rd party program.

While I can understand your desire for additional information regarding the verification methods, we will not be able to provide any specific information regarding the methods used by the Game Surveillance Unit (GSU) to verify this violation. Providing this information could allow bot users the means to develop methods to circumvent the verification checks. However, the GSU continuously tests the verification methods to ensure the accuracy of these tests. As a result of their continued efforts to maintain accuracy, we are confident in the evidence obtained in respect to this incident.

Please note that the GSU may not necessary initiate contact with you in-game during our testing process and that it is 100% possible to fail even if you are at the computer. Also, in many cases the verification process occurred hours and possibly days before the account was actioned. This is done to eliminate the possibility of account actions based on inconclusive information. The GSU take this extra time to ensure the accuracy of the test results to the highest degree possible.

We have taken into consideration hardware such as the G15, Nostromo, or other extensive hardware and/or in-game macros.

Though we regret having to take these types of actions, we believe it is in the best interest of our service that the account remain permanently closed due to the previously indicated rules violation.

Please note that this decision is final and any further inquiries/replies regarding the status of this account will be closed without response.
(12-11-2014 18:40 PM)Vantage Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2014 17:28 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]Find out where Juji lives, hire some "friends" to take with you in a trip and then we can all make some money Smile
or we can simply share 10% of our income and hire him a cheap prostitute to keep him busy and away from pc so he can't ban us Big Grin

if id had access to a good looking cheap prostitue i wouldnt waste my time in making 20 new bots every week Tongue xaoxaoxao
(12-11-2014 19:12 PM)serifis Wrote: [ -> ]answer ncsoft for banned....
Hello,

The account failed repeated verification attempts and was also verified exhibiting behavior only possible through the use of a 3rd party program.

While I can understand your desire for additional information regarding the verification methods, we will not be able to provide any specific information regarding the methods used by the Game Surveillance Unit (GSU) to verify this violation. Providing this information could allow bot users the means to develop methods to circumvent the verification checks. However, the GSU continuously tests the verification methods to ensure the accuracy of these tests. As a result of their continued efforts to maintain accuracy, we are confident in the evidence obtained in respect to this incident.

Please note that the GSU may not necessary initiate contact with you in-game during our testing process and that it is 100% possible to fail even if you are at the computer. Also, in many cases the verification process occurred hours and possibly days before the account was actioned. This is done to eliminate the possibility of account actions based on inconclusive information. The GSU take this extra time to ensure the accuracy of the test results to the highest degree possible.

We have taken into consideration hardware such as the G15, Nostromo, or other extensive hardware and/or in-game macros.

Though we regret having to take these types of actions, we believe it is in the best interest of our service that the account remain permanently closed due to the previously indicated rules violation.

Please note that this decision is final and any further inquiries/replies regarding the status of this account will be closed without response.

Say "hi" to auto answer number 5!
(12-11-2014 20:20 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]

if id had access to a good looking cheap prostitue i wouldnt waste my time in making 20 new bots every week Tongue xaoxaoxao

LOL, yes you would, because you would have to make money to continue to pay for her. Wink
(12-12-2014 07:47 AM)Manboi_74 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2014 20:20 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL, yes you would, because you would have to make money to continue to pay for her. Wink

you did not understand, he meant she would produce for him... just like the bots, only more
(12-11-2014 19:12 PM)serifis Wrote: [ -> ]answer ncsoft for banned....
Hello,

Are they saying that in-game macros can get you banned? Like for example, if I put a weight on a next target hotkey? They can not tell if I am watching a movie and it is my actual finger or not, or my toe, or so forth. (My macros are a bit longer than next-target, but still)
Yesterday about 4am GMT +1 all pt (lvl 94-95) ported from orbis temple to GM area with no soe/pr chance.

Bots worked well with /xcfg manually setup for pickup and mobs targetting, always alive from previous ban hammers, so i think that was a live GM action.

Don't know if they are still alive but i expect them to be banned soon... btw i will stay out of bot games for some times to not enrage gm and avoid the will ban my hwid.
ur chars r there in jail or they ported u back in ur location ?

+++ Allways say on what server that was
Reference URL's