Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-15-2014 10:49 AM)volakas Wrote: [ -> ](((((Quote:

We want to read some info about bots status
We have been banning bots in hunting zones every day. Over 3,600 in the past two weeks.)

Quote:

Can some alive gm check gog on bartz server, full of bots, that zone and the farmer only log their toons at this hours
They will be permanently gone tomorrow, I will make sure of it.))))))

this is from u know where.... i dont think its over guys.....

sooner of later them will be gone Big Grin but i'm getting sure ab live GM checking Big Grin
A lot of people throwing rumours around on why they are doing mass bans, some saying server merges which is a strong possibility and some saying to fix the economy.

Server merges I agree with, but to fix the economy, forget it. This game is done and dusted with the amount of Adena out there in circulation not to mention that if they do even attempt to "give the game back to the players" would be the biggest mistake at the current moment unless they either merge all the servers in to one server OR make it easier to acquire materials to craft with. Also, factor in that if they do server merges all that accumulated Adena gets thrown in smaller pools which only compound the issue and the rich only keep on getting richer while anyone who wants to come and join the game as late as it may be, are screwed.

What worries me is, how do you know that GM's or NCwest employees aren't actively playing apart of this community and other program communities planted as spies to get inside information on what is happening in regards to upcoming features and changes, scripts and plugins so they know what and how to looks for people botting? Every time people spend the time to come up with a work around using scripts and plugins, they are straight on to it.

At the end of the day, they could stop every bot in their tracks by blocking the programs every week if they really wanted too, by the time the makers of the programs have figured out a work around, the next down day is here and bang, messed with again. The question is, why don't they if they really wanted to stop it? I have never been able to put my finger on it.
(10-15-2014 15:01 PM)Manboi_74 Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of people throwing rumours around on why they are doing mass bans, some saying server merges which is a strong possibility and some saying to fix the economy.

Server merges I agree with, but to fix the economy, forget it. This game is done and dusted with the amount of Adena out there in circulation not to mention that if they do even attempt to "give the game back to the players" would be the biggest mistake at the current moment unless they either merge all the servers in to one server OR make it easier to acquire materials to craft with. Also, factor in that if they do server merges all that accumulated Adena gets thrown in smaller pools which only compound the issue and the rich only keep on getting richer while anyone who wants to come and join the game as late as it may be, are screwed.

What worries me is, how do you know that GM's or NCwest employees aren't actively playing apart of this community and other program communities planted as spies to get inside information on what is happening in regards to upcoming features and changes, scripts and plugins so they know what and how to looks for people botting? Every time people spend the time to come up with a work around using scripts and plugins, they are straight on to it.

At the end of the day, they could stop every bot in their tracks by blocking the programs every week if they really wanted too, by the time the makers of the programs have figured out a work around, the next down day is here and bang, messed with again. The question is, why don't they if they really wanted to stop it? I have never been able to put my finger on it.

The adena that exists in game can be "bought" via the L2Store, that way the money goes to NCWest's pocket, not the farmers.

Long term that's the most profitable way for NCWest to run the game, the current situation where there's billions of bots generating billions of adena they sell for pennies, meanwhile legit people can't find a mob to kill isn't sustainable either.

That aside I have no clue "why" they are banning, but in the past I have only seen 2 banwaves as big as this, and both happened before mergers. They have done pre-update banwaves before, but these mostly last a week or so. The second banwave before "final" mergers (ie when Chronos and Naia were created) by the way almost killed the game, population never recovered.
(10-15-2014 15:15 PM)dumwian Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2014 15:01 PM)Manboi_74 Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of people throwing rumours around on why they are doing mass bans, some saying server merges which is a strong possibility and some saying to fix the economy.

The adena that exists in game can be "bought" via the L2Store, that way the money goes to NCWest's pocket, not the farmers.

Long term that's the most profitable way for NCWest to run the game, the current situation where there's billions of bots generating billions of adena they sell for pennies, meanwhile legit people can't find a mob to kill isn't sustainable either.

That aside I have no clue "why" they are banning, but in the past I have only seen 2 banwaves as big as this, and both happened before mergers. They have done pre-update banwaves before, but these mostly last a week or so. The second banwave before "final" mergers (ie when Chronos and Naia were created) by the way almost killed the game, population never recovered.

Imho, any attempts to try and save this game are futile and NCwest/soft would be better off just making the true Lineage 3 or remaking Lineage 2 with a newer up to date engine and client and maybe doing a relaunch for it.

Surely this game is not making as much money as one would think from the cash shop? And on that note, if I start to feel "pinched" in to buying Adena from the cash shop to remain competitive, I will likely quit.
I wonder why big botters were never banned(the heroes)who pay the store items they use with the real money they make from farming,not on their main or cp toons not on their bottrains.On naia you could even see their main+ cp with all toons auto on zr farming for dark stones or sp.If ncwest wanted to reduce the ammount of adena ingame,its them that are producing it,not us with 1-2 low partys.Also,unless if ncwest starts selling adena in store,game cant be played been on X1 rates all these years,no matter if someone buys all items from store he will still need adena to pay the npcs for anything he does.

So,my dirty mind thinks....maybe ncwest bans small botters to stop them from having anything to keep all goodies for the big botters to farm/sell?Could gms really selling adena and seeing their profits getting down lately since their buying clients are reduced,they want grab all for themselves?
u produce 0 adena farming dark stones
(10-15-2014 17:34 PM)l2cocos5 Wrote: [ -> ]u produce 0 adena farming dark stones

U are a completly nab mate, he means DARK PVP Enchant STONES
someone on divine forum seen harnak teleported to TI this night..no mention about server tho
(10-16-2014 11:08 AM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2014 17:34 PM)l2cocos5 Wrote: [ -> ]u produce 0 adena farming dark stones

go to grocery and see how much adena you get for those
(10-16-2014 14:18 PM)l2cocos5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2014 11:08 AM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]

go to grocery and see how much adena you get for those

Boingggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people who own top clans even sold the dark pvp stone spots to their clan members when they finished farming for their toons.With how many ways a organised bot company/family is making money are endless,since for a mysterious reason gms forget to perma ban them.
Reference URL's