Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-22-2014 18:17 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]guess on weekends gm's are on

I agree, when u pick specific and u got ban in most of the cases it will be a request to a GM from other players.
can anyone share there own apickup unwanted list items? like invisible items and other crap. thnx in advance!
(04-26-2014 13:16 PM)Ta1fo Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone share there own apickup unwanted list items? like invisible items and other crap. thnx in advance!

unwanted is making plugin, so it can be clear file
but if its unwanted, by the apickup for the first time its gonna pick up the item, and then it may be gg for my toon or just one char;/
Got this on my blocklist

23958NAME: 3 Illusion 257NAME: 7471170 Adena
57NAME: 7471170 Adena

Feels abit safer to bot now with /apickup
(04-15-2014 19:54 PM)13dk13 Wrote: [ -> ]i use old apickup for 3 week 24/7 still alive.

yes i got weir shit like mana 6575...(alot) times Big Grin block asap most ban items are potion base.

example what detect and block.

8603NAME: 6357075 Herb of Mana
8604NAME: 7602281 Major Herb of Mana

So what makes you say these herbs are fake?
The 8603 and 8604 appear on screen anyway.
[Image: 8zo7pk.png]

(04-26-2014 16:34 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2014 13:16 PM)Ta1fo Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone share there own apickup unwanted list items? like invisible items and other crap. thnx in advance!

unwanted is making plugin, so it can be clear file

I suppose it never picks illusion items because it used action skill /pickup but it does sometimes pick up unwanted items if they are real items.
man its just paranoya:
1. im botting so i know what im in.
2. lost more then 20+chars which took me to level +- with low knowledge at the begining its 2months of wasted life time. which i could of spend with my son.
3. with more knowlege, if i hit ever 99. i can truly say im a botterSmile
True. Why you say those herbs as "bad"?
Ar you sure guys these plugins of yours work right and dont return crap from time to time?
Wink
(04-26-2014 22:37 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]True. Why you say those herbs as "bad"?
Ar you sure guys these plugins of yours work right and dont return crap from time to time?
Wink

for me work /apick up plugin

38906NAME: 152377 10th Anniversary Item new gm presents
before I had around 10 accounts banned in about 3 weeks all lvl 60-80

current adjustments I have had 0 banned in the past 3 weeks with almost a full party to 85.

/apickup detected and warned of 0 adena drops and a huge adena drop in Imperial Tomb on the first character I made with these new adjustments. Luckly I was there to turn off adena pickup and decide to switch characters for the night. Sometimes sets off what seems to be false alarms, another little bother is that I have to deactivate it to pause, but I think it's working pretty well.

learning about /xcfg has been a big help too.
Reference URL's