Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
banned all toon made from event time >.<
(08-25-2015 23:12 PM)laneri Wrote: [ -> ]banned all toon made from event time >.<

Banned during botting or offline?

Also server?
Have been banned in 3 toons...offline.
In chronos sv.
All toons created between 16-23 are banned, but temporarily i guess cause there is just popup during log in and the accounts are "locked" on ncsoft site.

18 toons, Naia server
Yiep all toons created between the dates of 16/17th to 22/23rd (depending on time zone difference for the range of dates) were closed. Lost 28 Toons on Naia between 1-85 level. Even toons awakened and not logged in were hit. I get a popup so this is new for me. In the past it would just go blank when you enter information. From this I'm concluding that the account is temporarily banned, perhaps for the 14 day period. However, I have talked to some people and they said they got the 14-day ban and their screen went blank. So honestly I have no idea what is going with bans! Big Grin
all toons made from 8/15 to present are getting pop up on login screen. some were never even botted, just logged in with tower and created a lvl 1 toon to fill academy ranks for lvl 7 clan. Im interested to see if theyre truly banned.

1 toon i try to log in and it goes nowhere, just back to login, no message, nothing.. iss botting duo with wynn in harnaks.
live gm probably banned all my toons on shilien... bb l2
Lose my ISS 97 now, Blazzing, chronos. and 2400 ncoin in bag.
Fu....
I lost 2 chars in party of 7

Server: naia
Loc: Nornil's cave

No message when i try to login, just blank... does that mean its banned forever or temp?

They were both wynn summoners
Shilen report just got banned 20+ Wyrm 85-93 Sad
Reference URL's