Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Best birthday gift ever) got ban earlier 5 char (party) in blazing swamp all 99 farming SP gm teleport my pt in TI (no report buff) after 4 days now ban. goodluck all (Magmeld)

goodbye L2
Hello archeage hehe
Any news?
GM dont work on weekend(atleast so far xD)

Gl All!
they let regen the bots and after that bang!!!
I let a small pt farming to lvl up my girlfriend's toon in Blazing Swamp. Her toon was logged in on my notebook, through NC Launcher and the other 3 (Iss, Wynn and Tyrr) was logged in on my desktop through Tower. The pt was teleported to a water fountain in Talking Island and instantly I PRed and logged out everyone.
Yesterday I tried to login... unsuccesfully. Banned. But damn god, my girlfriend's toon was there, not in bot just sit down gaining exp and was banned too! It is possible to recover it??? She still have come NCoins in her acc. Holy shit she reached 97 without bot, almost 3 years playing I can't just tell her "hey sweetie, I was lvling up you through bot and get banned".
How can I do to recover her toon? Any advice please?!!!
(10-20-2014 18:57 PM)jonathan02 Wrote: [ -> ]I let a small pt farming to lvl up my girlfriend's toon in Blazing Swamp. Her toon was logged in on my notebook, through NC Launcher and the other 3 (Iss, Wynn and Tyrr) was logged in on my desktop through Tower. The pt was teleported to a water fountain in Talking Island and instantly I PRed and logged out everyone.
Yesterday I tried to login... unsuccesfully. Banned. But damn god, my girlfriend's toon was there, not in bot just sit down gaining exp and was banned too! It is possible to recover it??? She still have come NCoins in her acc. Holy shit she reached 97 without bot, almost 3 years playing I can't just tell her "hey sweetie, I was lvling up you through bot and get banned".

all is possible if u pay $
(10-20-2014 19:08 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]all is possible if u pay $

How much I had to pay to unban it?
Wait... NCSoft unban per payment? Are u serious? Dude, I'm not joking I can't tell her she was banned. I'm desperate!
(10-20-2014 18:57 PM)jonathan02 Wrote: [ -> ]I let a small pt farming to lvl up my girlfriend's toon in Blazing Swamp. Her toon was logged in on my notebook, through NC Launcher and the other 3 (Iss, Wynn and Tyrr) was logged in on my desktop through Tower. The pt was teleported to a water fountain in Talking Island and instantly I PRed and logged out everyone.
evan if you had different pc's if your external ip was same on both is pretty much the same thing
i dont think the ip matters on that, since they all got portet
They dont give a flying shyt as long u took any advantage of use of illegal program Sad
Wish u good luck, i know how hard it sux to get a "real" toon banned
(10-20-2014 19:17 PM)jonathan02 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2014 19:08 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]all is possible if u pay $

How much I had to pay to unban it?
Wait... NCSoft unban per payment? Are u serious? Dude, I'm not joking I can't tell her she was banned. I'm desperate!

guy told that need personaly speak with 1 GM and that is about 300 usd, that he say

btw read rules, leech exp from bots if in pt bannable, so official nothing or other ip gives
Reference URL's