Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-12-2015 11:21 AM)joanyad Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2015 09:00 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]ohh, now they ban in web too Big Grin got banned all toons, who was just logged, 1 was never used bot, others was off like 3 months... server magmeld, location web Big Grin

You wanted to migrate them?

nop, they all got acc with mail. chars who was ussing bot few months ago, 1 wwas my wh was always logged w/o bot and always in town
(03-12-2015 14:57 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2015 09:00 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]ohh, now they ban in web too Big Grin got banned all toons, who was just logged, 1 was never used bot, others was off like 3 months... server magmeld, location web Big Grin

nop, they all got acc with mail. chars who was ussing bot few months ago, 1 wwas my wh was always logged w/o bot and always in town

Dont worry they banned all my wh chars too on all servers after the maintenance last week...
(03-12-2015 15:06 PM)joanyad Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2015 14:57 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Dont worry they banned all my wh chars too on all servers after the maintenance last week...

y, but i am not rmt, mby bit, botting just for my main toon, when chars 99, i sell them to get usd for electricity etc, adena always i invested on main toon
lf somebody who was flagged , got ban but after some tickets got back some characters
in pm ofc
2 parties got banned.
sv : shilen
lv : 6x
TOI floor 1.
that's just auto ban, flagged ip/computer ...
"main toon".. do people actually play l2? I thought it was bot wars only.
(03-18-2015 11:36 AM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]"main toon".. do people actually play l2? I thought it was bot wars only.

mian toon to protect bots Big Grin and take spots Big Grin
200 chars in gm room all my 7 pties included. Fuck this game! i m off
chronos server...
Even some random parties that were dead for last 2 hours were tped. All my parties didn t farm for one week, and just decided to start today. FML!
(03-20-2015 21:14 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]200 chars in gm room all my 7 pties included. Fuck this game! i m off
chronos server...
Even some random parties that were dead for last 2 hours were tped. All my parties didn t farm for one week, and just decided to start today. FML!

Someone else got hit ? What program were you using ? And what location were you farming at ?
Reference URL's