Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My 3 groups in harnak banned last night. Magmeld server. Also got ban on my offline nonbot chars... And 1 low lvl pt in imperial tomb got ban too... Im done with botting. ;/
did they hit your bank toon ?
Yes. Ban all my acounts. I will try take back nonbots acc. I dont know why they ban all my acc.
So this is NC's plan now? 10 years after the game came out they're going to start actually addressing bots with this never ending banhammer? I give L2 6 months until it's totally dead if they keep this up.

Also, if they're really that serious about it then why don't they just implement that algorithm that Korea uses for banning bots?
(10-30-2014 13:32 PM)Zaprietas107 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Ban all my acounts. I will try take back nonbots acc. I dont know why they ban all my acc.

well if they found you active with 4 bot parties they assumed you are a farmer and hammered everything that logs in from your IP, wouldn't you?
ban main char = no bots, only rmt will stay...

and l2 would be dead then...
i would log out my pt in sh3 but i am so addicted with 21 new mentees.... man.. i know its stupid but can not stopppppppppp Tongue
and one more thing... does any knows how many days it need for a fp 94 to get to 95 at sh3? i am using tank/iss/healer/2xwyn/2xarcher with apo and ssr..Smile
(10-30-2014 18:03 PM)volakas Wrote: [ -> ]i would log out my pt in sh3 but i am so addicted with 21 new mentees.... man.. i know its stupid but can not stopppppppppp Tongue
and one more thing... does any knows how many days it need for a fp 94 to get to 95 at sh3? i am using tank/iss/healer/2xwyn/2xarcher with apo and ssr..Smile

depends on gm check the time to get to 95 Big Grin
(10-30-2014 18:03 PM)volakas Wrote: [ -> ]i would log out my pt in sh3 but i am so addicted with 21 new mentees.... man.. i know its stupid but can not stopppppppppp Tongue

loled i go gf in 89 lvl... exp good and drop much more better
GF is one of the most wanted zone for GMs... be careful
Reference URL's