Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday COC ban Big Grin
:o
got 1 iss banned last thursday, but i guess was an invisible item pickup related issue... Or maybe due to autobuffs that was detected...
No banhammer till now with this new update..... And i stopped my main partys 2 weeks ago.... If only i would have known ... I would not stop at all. Just lbotted some low level chars .........
I've gotten a few low level toons banned but nothing to write home about, 7x toons in the super bot infested SV.
Yesterday in WOA, i dropped an item with the following description... Looks like a TEST item to ban bots... I was using /apickup so i probably didnt pick it up... Be careful if using L2T pickup...

8603NAME: 6619219 Herb of Mana

i have that 8603 in WANTED... and it detected the one above as unwanted... So not same item!
57NAME: 536870908 Adena im rich Big Grin
Was in Swamp of Scream and 5 Orbis' Thrower killed me...

[Image: vb1dvll.jpg]
Im only hv 3 chars banned for Auto sign in COC,,, its my opinion

now,, all coc,, only True CHars,,, ^^ and now is dificulty win one.. XD
You guys are all silly to believe that pickup actually matters for getting banned, if a gm spots full party autoassisting every mob, it's not difficult to polymorph in mob, and walk out of spot, to see if party will follow. There's so much more tricks than just 'drops'.

anyway 8 banned naia, 2 standing in town without bot. Stronghold. pickup who the fuck cares, you'll get fucked anyway if they catch you.
Reference URL's