Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-30-2014 21:35 PM)malkav2103 Wrote: [ -> ]which server? >.<

magmeld dude anyway ban wave coming to other servers too if gm dont was there yet
People already told that got ban in shillen already(few pages back), waiting to see xD

So far only see tower users going down.
its not about tower, i got whole party banned with zranger also
got 10+ toons banned in naia.
(09-30-2014 22:27 PM)aut0matic Wrote: [ -> ]got 10+ toons banned in naia.

spot?
Where? Which level range? Come on guys, give more info.
(09-30-2014 21:56 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]its not about tower, i got whole party banned with zranger also

If you are using zranger to bot more than your single pvp char then you deserve it lmao

I dont know if this is important, but i use wtfast for ping reduction and autologoff (if dced or tped) and never had problems.

Most of the banned imo are OOG clients, which are far more easier to detect.
it was a mass automated sweep Big Grin GG if u got cought
What has the bann to do with zranger? U have any facts or u just say that cuz u have nothing else to say?
(09-30-2014 23:43 PM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2014 21:56 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]its not about tower, i got whole party banned with zranger also

If you are using zranger to bot more than your single pvp char then you deserve it lmao

I dont know if this is important, but i use wtfast for ping reduction and autologoff (if dced or tped) and never had problems.

Most of the banned imo are OOG clients, which are far more easier to detect.

If you say most of the bans are OOG bot programs... Why do we see so many ppl reporting they were banned here on L2Tower...?

I think it was live GM finaly doing their job and checking/testing ppl in known botting areas... Harnak, SH2, SH3, GF, SoH...

I disconnected all my bots saturday at noon GMT-5... I hope GMs didnt have time to flag them... Will log them again today or tomorrow to see if they are alive for now...!
Reference URL's