Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Capitalism, bro, that's how we roll arround here.
(01-23-2015 15:17 PM)ikanair Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015 14:23 PM)zippez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015 11:54 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]so now on the last mile they are milking everything they can before it crashes and burns
+1, thought the same.

They are not milking it. It is exactly the opposite. Botters produce adena/mats/armor/scroll/event items in massive quantities. Botters produce em with little effort (ya ya, u use ur brain power once to write all those super script, or u buy em). End result, L2 economy is kinda fock up.

If they really managed to clean up the bots, server would be alive and well. Don't kid urself. Botters do populate the server and that is the problem. Legit's quit. lotsa of em because of bots. Heck , i even turn to bot Big Grin now i turn back legit. Kinda fun to play legit again.

Botters now produce a bunch of rich people(botters) and a whole bunch of poor people(legit). This model can run, but, only, IF ONLY botters are not so greedy. But greed is kinda like, greedy Smile

keep thinking like that Big Grin
Go grind till 99 and farm your equips without bots and even if you can archieve the "basic" 99, older players will one shot you ;D

Maybe if they wipe all servers and battle bots since begin they can make it live and well...

I love tis ppls talking about no bot = better l2 , blahblahblah xD
Talk alot, but quit in 1 week.

cya!
(01-23-2015 16:33 PM)ViceL2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015 15:17 PM)ikanair Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015 14:23 PM)zippez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015 11:54 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]so now on the last mile they are milking everything they can before it crashes and burns
+1, thought the same.

They are not milking it. It is exactly the opposite. Botters produce adena/mats/armor/scroll/event items in massive quantities. Botters produce em with little effort (ya ya, u use ur brain power once to write all those super script, or u buy em). End result, L2 economy is kinda fock up.

If they really managed to clean up the bots, server would be alive and well. Don't kid urself. Botters do populate the server and that is the problem. Legit's quit. lotsa of em because of bots. Heck , i even turn to bot Big Grin now i turn back legit. Kinda fun to play legit again.

Botters now produce a bunch of rich people(botters) and a whole bunch of poor people(legit). This model can run, but, only, IF ONLY botters are not so greedy. But greed is kinda like, greedy Smile

keep thinking like that Big Grin
Go grind till 99 and farm your equips without bots and even if you can archieve the "basic" 99, older players will one shot you ;D

Maybe if they wipe all servers and battle bots since begin they can make it live and well...

I love tis ppls talking about no bot = better l2 , blahblahblah xD
Talk alot, but quit in 1 week.

cya!

he is clueless
... or juji
14 acc banned before 5min shilen server

They detect new acc or waht any idea??? i was on with 3pts one old 97+ and 2 new all new acc error and bann WTF...............
Naia-SOA-ban 1 full party
This is not funny any more cant make that much accounts ><
(01-23-2015 20:10 PM)javorcho Wrote: [ -> ]Naia-SOA-ban 1 full party

when ban just now ?
they will keep bann all untill is imposilbe to make 90+ from 1 bann hammer to another and will add more quests and more free armors for low lvl and lower drops untill will not worth to boot
and btw how many ppl using zranger got banned now ? none lol why?
becose "l2tower is safe then zranger" or is abused by ppl with lvl 1-99 scripts and runing 1000 clients in same spots ?
I do not know how they ban the characters, they detect l2towera or whatever?? because I got banned on the character who was a two days offline and had low lvl ;/
(01-23-2015 23:33 PM)negru111 Wrote: [ -> ]they will keep bann all untill is imposilbe to make 90+ from 1 bann hammer to another and will add more quests and more free armors for low lvl and lower drops untill will not worth to boot
and btw how many ppl using zranger got banned now ? none lol why?
becose "l2tower is safe then zranger" or is abused by ppl with lvl 1-99 scripts and runing 1000 clients in same spots ?

That's what i see too.

Also,when people that lost their 2-3 97+ trains and their lower ones get banned over and over, they'll quit,the top old botters who have plenty of 97+ trains and propably have plenty of computers to use too,they will totaly control the market prices since they are making money by selling the epic raids drops not bothering to setup partys in hunting areas.The botpartys that they use to farm raids have better gear from what a normal player can only dream but Ncsoft isnt sad that raids are farmed by them and live players dont bother anymore to log for raiding,Ncsoft is mad only when hunting grounds have bots(the same hunting grounds live players wont bother to use since there's no xp no drops there anymore).

I wonder if sieges in near future will stop since live toons will be so poorely geared that even 2 strong botpartys will smash them and in some point top botters will be searching live players to buy their blessed antharas drop Smile
Reference URL's