Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-08-2014 05:04 AM)ViceL2 Wrote: [ -> ]They mass banned on shilen on wedsneday, some farmers that i know got they party's banned even offline.
They probally marked people that got teleported in this 1month+ of bans and just are giving automatic bans. Maybe tired of live checks xD

Well, i am waiting for them to change the game rates to make sure the game become viable to "legit" players.
Or they think we are like korea ppls?

oo

i don't play games that can't be bots/hacks...................
(11-08-2014 02:03 AM)doodles144 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe you have been marked by gm. gm will never ban only 7 toons if they doin manual checking or maybe they tracing more than 3 ip? just maybe lol

No for those who tell GM'S Dont Ban on Saturday/Sunday thats not true the last week again on Saturday/Sunday they are also ban peoples...

(11-08-2014 02:32 AM)vinch003 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2014 02:03 AM)doodles144 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe you have been marked by gm. gm will never ban only 7 toons if they doin manual checking or maybe they tracing more than 3 ip? just maybe lol

I had a instant ban too in eg on chronos last week. Character weren't marked. they just banned every bot in eg without teleport

On Chronos as i see and as i know they are not TP peoples and give buffs the Ban's are Instant....Ban Crash Client and boom!!!
Some said adena prices will go up with these bans. I cant see any sign of it yet...
(11-08-2014 16:47 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Some said adena prices will go up with these bans. I cant see any sign of it yet...

Some people said that the banhammer will over in like 6 months,lets see.
they mean game will be dead before banhammer is over? I doubt somebody is gonna play this game legit after years of botting Smile
Play that game? if the ban continues for three months there will be no game to be played, everyone is leaving....
fishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh​S
(11-08-2014 05:04 AM)ViceL2 Wrote: [ -> ]They mass banned on shilen on wedsneday, some farmers that i know got they party's banned even offline.
They probally marked people that got teleported in this 1month+ of bans and just are giving automatic bans. Maybe tired of live checks xD

Well, i am waiting for them to change the game rates to make sure the game become viable to "legit" players.
Or they think we are like korea ppls?

I had two chars teleported and banned on Shilen about two weeks ago, been botting 12-14 hours a day since on two new chars with no ban. So I guess they're not autobanning everyone who was teleported.

Honestly, I wouldn't care if they banned every single bot on the server if they increased the rates. I only bot for exp, but there's no way in hell I would ever play this game legit with the current rates.
any news ?
botting 12 h per day, dont have single ban...

some ppl just dumb that qq about bans, some just like chinesse farmers, wants more and more, so they bot when gm work time or 24/7

about ban, that bit funny that they started to ban now, coz all top players, most of them got endgame items, they dont care bot bans now, till next update they is "full" and can pvp, but small botters, like me starting to live this game, legit way bit to hardcore, i dont spend usd for game if i cant sell adena or toons

i know few ppls that got hammer, some use l2divine for all pt and got ban, some l2tower

and y, why gm is not on siege when ppl instant ress and target w/o nooblese etc ? bit loled of nc politic, but if they start do it, game would be dead, now is dead, but then more Big Grin

gl to not get ban
Reference URL's