Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-10-2014 20:47 PM)rORUMI Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2014 19:38 PM)Onomatopeja Wrote: [ -> ]u need to change hwid/mac + ip adress, i had same problem each acc that i was exping on my pc was banned

to change ip use some proxy or if u have dynamic IP its good for you

for mac adress use win7 mac adress changer

and easiest way to change HWID is to move ur disc to other SATA slot on mainboard

hf Smile

And why not uninstall/delele the client, clear all register and donwload again... after making all these changes...

if you use the same client you are saying you are the same person.

wtf are u say now....ban applied on Ip,hwid,mac...What unistall client...U waste ur time don't do that...all the data located on system we all use patched,edited system from the system can't recognise U...if U believe that just delete the system and add new one...u don't need to delete textures.animations.systextures and etc that's anoying if U think they can recognise U from the client delete system and add new one....But as I know and I tell that from first hand they can't mark ur Folder,client like that U think....I am thinking other think now...And what if they use reverse enginear to check if that?What I mean.Gameguard don't listen when we bot...They can easy run s script to see whose from all that online players have bypass Gameguard and boom....There is a code in L2j and why not in official source also?
(11-11-2014 00:38 AM)MerlinMage Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2014 19:38 PM)Onomatopeja Wrote: [ -> ]u need to change hwid/mac + ip adress, i had same problem each acc that i was exping on my pc was banned

and easiest way to change HWID is to move ur disc to other SATA slot on mainboard

hf Smile

And why not uninstall/delele the client, clear all register and donwload again... after making all these changes...

wtf are u say now....ban applied on Ip,hwid,mac...What unistall client...U waste ur time don't do that...all the data located on system we all use patched,edited system from the system can't recognise U...if U believe that just delete the system and add new one...u don't need to delete textures.animations.systextures and etc that's anoying if U think they can recognise U from the client delete system and add new one....But as I know and I tell that from first hand they can't mark ur Folder,client like that U think....I am thinking other think now...And what if they use reverse enginear to check if that?What I mean.Gameguard don't listen when we bot...They can easy run s script to see whose from all that online players have bypass Gameguard and boom....There is a code in L2j and why not in official source also?

so if they run a script and see who don't use GG this mean l2tower need to bypass GG not to delete (like zranger)
(11-11-2014 00:38 AM)MerlinMage Wrote: [ -> ]

hf Smile

Sorry Mr Ncsoft senior security master crack.. its a simple opinion from a botter who never lost an account in years..

Good luck
Ok keep making unistall client every week NC will not trace U never Incognito....
And as u say it...u are a single player so no logic to speak with u.....if u know how a source or a code look like u will not say that...
No curses ppls, that what NCsoft wants.

Keep calm and keep botting!
(11-11-2014 01:48 AM)ViceL2 Wrote: [ -> ]No curses ppls, that what NCsoft wants.

Keep calm and keep botting!

TongueTongueTongue
No one curses no one all ok just a conversations and opinions sheared
Shy
No banns latley?
(11-11-2014 21:09 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]No banns latley?

3 fishs, 13bots, still kicking at the moment.
Just now 5 min ago lost 4 accounts lvl 71-73 Sad gm still didnt give up grrr
(11-11-2014 22:37 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Just now 5 min ago lost 4 accounts lvl 71-73 Sad gm still didnt give up grrr
which server heno ? and 4 accounts created yesterday ?
Reference URL's