Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-09-2013 15:00 PM)klok2 Wrote: [ -> ]i try to login and then u get disconect before it throws me to the server choose window..that means i got banned?
that means maintenance is in progress.
and its still down now?
Full pt 97 banned in GF, Magmeld server.
Lol
GF for botting at GF....Big Grin Big Grin
lesser bots greater game)
My party got banned a month ago or so, funny thing is, GM first disconnected 6 out of 7 partymembers, then i tried relog, i ran around ACTIVE saying "wtf is going on" etc... then GM finally kickbanned me Smile i guess they forgot the ban first time Tongue cuz i could relog at first. also the only char that didn't get banned, was the char that bought NCOIN a few times. (it was party leader / main assist even.. should be #1 to ban imo??) So basically, NCSOFT gm's are corrupt as fuck.

Buy NCOIN? --> don't get banned.
Don't buy NCOIN? --> they don't care & ban. because there's nothing in it for them.

Also, I never got an e-mail saying my account got banned too on any of the accounts.
Can I ask this thing? How could we log over 3 accounts? After Lindvior update NCSOFT did not allow log more accounts. Does anyone can guide me?
(10-16-2013 15:53 PM)romano Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask this thing? How could we log over 3 accounts? After Lindvior update NCSOFT did not allow log more accounts. Does anyone can guide me?

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-new-dsetu...mit-bypass
Thanks tundek30 so much
Reference URL's