Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
25-26 days since start (before that little bans were happening), Will they ever stop ? Sad
a full pt just got banned in sh3 shillien server... and still looking for what else... funny thing is i changes some chars for the weekend and they are still alive but wedfridays chars are all banned... still loking for others i logged those days... so far its only the pt i was working with 2 3 days ago.... and 2 chars i had fishing.... kurwa.... they let me buy them weapons apo with double sa and then banned them.... many of them had coins too... so i dont think that makes such differnece.... the 4 chars where online and other 5 were not... but were online days ago.... chars were created 3months to 2 years ago...
(11-15-2014 23:35 PM)volakas Wrote: [ -> ]a full pt just got banned in sh3 shillien server... and still looking for what else... funny thing is i changes some chars for the weekend and they are still alive but wedfridays chars are all banned... still loking for others i logged those days... so far its only the pt i was working with 2 3 days ago.... and 2 chars i had fishing.... kurwa.... they let me buy them weapons apo with double sa and then banned them.... many of them had coins too... so i dont think that makes such differnece.... the 4 chars where online and other 5 were not... but were online days ago.... chars were created 3months to 2 years ago...

This is really weird since I have 2 parties running since yesterday night in high level areas on Shilen but I haven't faced such hammer so far... Supposing it was a live GM check, I should've get caught as well.

I was starting to think this was over... Holy shit!
(11-16-2014 00:27 AM)H3nry Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2014 23:35 PM)volakas Wrote: [ -> ]a full pt just got banned in sh3 shillien server... and still looking for what else... funny thing is i changes some chars for the weekend and they are still alive but wedfridays chars are all banned... still loking for others i logged those days... so far its only the pt i was working with 2 3 days ago.... and 2 chars i had fishing.... kurwa.... they let me buy them weapons apo with double sa and then banned them.... many of them had coins too... so i dont think that makes such differnece.... the 4 chars where online and other 5 were not... but were online days ago.... chars were created 3months to 2 years ago...

This is really weird since I have 2 parties running since yesterday night in high level areas on Shilen but I haven't faced such hammer so far... Supposing it was a live GM check, I should've get caught as well.

I was starting to think this was over... Holy shit!

the chars i was boting since 2 days ago 3 of them did not got banned... what got banned was the original pt i logged on wednsday... even if 3 members of it was offline last 2 days...
(11-16-2014 01:46 AM)slost Wrote: [ -> ]WTFFFFF???

I GOT BANNED WITHOUT EVEN PLAYING WITH BOT JUST LOAD IT THE 2 CHARS WAS ONLY STAYING IN TOWN???????????WTFFFFFF????????

WTF L2TOWER?

you never botted those chars or were you botting a couple of days ago and just happened to get banned while you were in town?
Same sh1t here - just check some toons and find 3 85+ banned, use them few days ago only few hours at Harnak.
2 toons banned in Bartz couple of hours ago. funny thing is, I was xping with them last 2 days for few hours, but without bot at all.
Bans are not instant btw. I wasn't even logged in at the moment of the ban
(11-16-2014 02:15 AM)Psychofaint Wrote: [ -> ]Same sh1t here - just check some toons and find 3 85+ banned, use them few days ago only few hours at Harnak.

Let me bet, you've botted just in the wrong hours...

These aren't bans caused by L2Tower injection stuff, but you toons that were flagged some days ago...
(11-15-2014 21:07 PM)tzoutzoura Wrote: [ -> ](2) 98-99 lvl parties Banned
NAIA Blazing Swamp
just now...

P.S. Instant Ban -Disconnect- and Bye

New Blazing +97 have the typical invisible mob. You can see in l2divine maps.

L2tower need a new tool like CanBeUsed() check the skills time, reuse, skill available in char, etc, etc, CanBeTarget() maybe can run some checks before take the target.

I do some checks, and its take more time than use the GUI target, but no one wanna loose a party, less if you are 97/99 lvl.
(11-16-2014 02:26 AM)H3nry Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2014 02:15 AM)Psychofaint Wrote: [ -> ]Same sh1t here - just check some toons and find 3 85+ banned, use them few days ago only few hours at Harnak.

Let me bet, you've botted just in the wrong hours...

These aren't bans caused by L2Tower injection stuff, but you toons that were flagged some days ago...

Y ofc i was flagged few days ago, because i'm not login with this chars after... but i thought i'll boting in right hours. So mb you can tell us what exec hours safety now? xD
Reference URL's