Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Char Banned... Summoner lvl 89... Harnak Underground... Server Bartz Confused
banned any ideas ? you are botting LOL
i was tell you me 5 accounts was banned and no one char pick up them they banned and not need be for pick up item
other account banned lvl 67 it whas the char what make pick up in the bk of one archer QQ
Not all bans are from invis items but mine had to be
HI, guys i got 2 ban in this week and I think the problem is not pickup because 2 chars in this 2 parties(3 chars-wynn/iss/dwarfs) was picking up. Both banned chars was ISSes and i think the problem might be in the buff script.
I`m out of Isses for now but in that time i also lvl up 5 more chars all was picking up and no bans. When i make 3 more isses i will put one just to buff without picking and write result after here.
The problem i think is related to x3 x4 client.

I got 2 ban.. and the only 2 ban was the account logged after 2.
I had two on magmeld get banned, and they are the only two I ever let pick stuff up. Im pretty sure it has something to do with event items cause my pickers started having problems related to it. My picker keep repeatedly getting stuck ( assuming it was stuck on invisible item),
The anti-bot analyze several things in your character, one of which is the time that you use the skills.

If you use the skills always in the same time, is very easy to the program find your char... especially if it is an ISS.

Always try to use random times in my scripts, for example:

Code:
RandomTime = math.random(45,60);
Sleep(6*RandomTime*1000);

Maybe work, maybe not... who knows? Cool
Seems it has something to do with picking up, I run 3 bots for last 2 days and nothing happens, I turn off picking up on them. But anyways I notice that the toons are getting blocked in some strange areas, where there are no object around to get blocked.
Reference URL's