Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-20-2014 23:26 PM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2014 19:41 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think the ip matters on that, since they all got portet
They dont give a flying shyt as long u took any advantage of use of illegal program Sad
Wish u good luck, i know how hard it sux to get a "real" toon banned

it does matter .. on last ban hammer with that tel + buff that was in may or june or something I was boting somewhere with my party but all my constant was on bot but each member had different hwid and ip and all around us where probably full bot partys that had same ip and hwid I assume from same ownwer and I was in front of pc and all partys arrownd me got ported to ti from live gm except our party

IMO you were lucky.
they even can detect how much u got in combat and obtain exp, all pt in 1 spot, thats why they make bots to ban bots Big Grin Big Grin
I saw some few pts teleported to TI and Fantasy isle at chronos today, someone have more info about this?
(10-21-2014 02:24 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]30 hrs botting in magmeld and all ok

ban ban ur feoh, then u will not type that all ok, type if got ban, not spam like me
Chrono, got ported to fantasy island.damn

anyone got port and not get banned?
(10-21-2014 03:51 AM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]Chrono, got ported to fantasy island.damn

i think GM have a new way to check bots Big Grin ..... hum dont't know when this shjt will stop Sad
(10-21-2014 05:41 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2014 02:50 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

ban ban ur feoh, then u will not type that all ok, type if got ban, not spam like me

Nothing to say? stfu ty

im botting 2 partys :*

they die more than farm, i see that lot of times

(10-21-2014 05:41 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2014 02:50 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Nothing to say? stfu ty

im botting 2 partys :*

elleison, on ur all chars got donates ? Big Grin
In fairy it safe? i see many bots there and didnt got ban
(10-21-2014 12:17 PM)motzi Wrote: [ -> ]In fairy it safe? i see many bots there and didnt got ban

ofc , dont worry there are safe Smile GM dont know this place are in game
(10-21-2014 03:51 AM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]Chrono, got ported to fantasy island.damn

Yesterday i have 4 char in xp, 2 pt in duo and 1 pt (not donat) move to fantasy island, and the other pt in duo i stop boting and move to town.

Atm not have ban of any char, but mb incoming... (send for mail all ítems of chars bot to other char)

Now i wait any days for check if ban to my chars.

Greetings.
Reference URL's