Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-19-2014 01:10 AM)demonchow Wrote: [ -> ]thats correct, I get to speak to a support coz of my character that got banned just by standing inside aden. He explained that bans are not instant and said that sometimes it takes a character to be banned 1-2 weeks after the real reason of banning happened. But sometimes, it also just takes hours.

I think it's not about GM delaying ban.
My theory is: Sleepy
The invisible drop marked by GM might already be in your inventory from long long ago since you last botted.
But GM can't ban you yet because there is a case that bot picker is in a random loot pt, innocent people in pt who receive it via random may get banned. So that mean we - botter or not - all might have those dangerous invisible items. It activate the ban on your account only when one beautiful day you accidentally do something with it (like selling all the loot? trade? store to warehouse?...). Legit players can't see it so they are safe, for the moment. Big Grin
I don't know but usually i always do all kind of trade only with regular client.
Any case i'm one of the ppl is playing safe for some time... i don't die cause i will have some character banned but i still don't want to go on open war with the staff.

I think.... that if for a lot of time L2 staff let ppl farm as much as they wants, and sometime they make war against bots then... staff should have some reason to block bot in that time, so let them like a no botted place and then we will return botting like before. Keep calm and have fun playing, nothing else.

And ofc: ban can be even because the Tower pickup items normal users can't see... but any case ty to the tower's staff because of their product is great, even for nonpaying ppl like me!

PS: i've never botted with accounts i like to keep safe.
Item id 57: 536078936 adena f@ck my printscreen dont work. Invizible mob any ideea how to put in ignore list?
(03-20-2014 04:03 AM)chuckn Wrote: [ -> ]Botters with drop/mobs specific list should think twice.

DROP LIST ISSUE
Ingame icon (at floor) and inventory icons can be different. That means that if a GM/mob drop what looks like adena but with another ID (lets say 500057) a normal player will pick it up, it will stay in the inventory invisible and it can be gone after some time. Imaging your bot picking up 4-5 loots of real adena except the one with another ID, BAM! -> BANNED!

Hmmm all the sell toons and people only do kartia daily will be at risk. My group never pick up a single thing, and it has been survived in the past 4 months. (Touching all the wood near me). Hope this help!
If you type /ignoreall the select mobs around you shouldn't that work?
banned on bartz , 3 accounts , iss 90 , tyrr duelist 92 (with duelist spirit +20 ) and healer 89. #endgameforme.
(03-20-2014 18:00 PM)nmerritt Wrote: [ -> ]If you type /ignoreall the select mobs around you shouldn't that work?

the command / / ignore all is not 100% effective, tried many times and always end up picking the target that should not. But even better to let the will, but not 100% safe.
Posible trageting whit select list plugin?try some1? Somting like apickup item?
//ignore works on normal mobs, but if a mob ignored hits u, it gonna counterattack, i saw that with a minion of a rb "xxx of Darkness" on altar, it has aoe skills and some kids was killing bots this way, i think //ignore needs to be revamped (now works pretty with mobs that are agro, i think gonna much better if posible to add an option to allow/white list known agressive mobs on the field that u set/allow on the spot) or use a script of mobs on white list.
(03-13-2014 20:28 PM)birda91 Wrote: [ -> ]as the title says ban hammer has started i lost 2 full partys today... better put your bots on vacation before its too late...
edit : server chronos , one party was in guilotine other one was in POD

dude what you expect? rlly now.you put on quest zone.that whas allways a big chance to loose char's.rlly? in pod? if i don't kill/pk/report you i can't make that fucked instante.so...and gf?well is strange because ppl leave char's therre untill on lvl 99Big Grin
Reference URL's