Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-31-2015 07:33 AM)mardukx Wrote: [ -> ]just i was do zaken ... 7 minutes per party and disconnect... 1 party farmer....

the low lvl one or the high lvl one?

either way kind of strange you are only banned cause of doing zaken.
(01-31-2015 13:04 PM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2015 07:33 AM)mardukx Wrote: [ -> ]just i was do zaken ... 7 minutes per party and disconnect... 1 party farmer....

the low lvl one or the high lvl one?

either way kind of strange you are only banned cause of doing zaken.

yeah....thats its a fuck .....maybe because the clan logo and the similar email acounts....
I think most banns from low lvl chars are just auto banns
Higher lvl partys get banned from online time/pattern
And to be sure its bots the gm just port to party watch them a little
mb play around with hp/cp/buffs then bann
The problem is not how they detect u, cuz they had allways ways and will allways have
The problem is, why the hell nc idiots show such big interest now when the gane
is almost death, why not 10 years ago?
Nc soft should just allow botting and make an contract with tower/ranger
So they would get more money and every player would have the same chances
Let the better script win !
(01-31-2015 04:02 AM)tzoutzoura Wrote: [ -> ]Strange is that Aoeres still not banned
why this?
i have 5 banned parties and 5 avaiable aoeres lol...

Is your Aeore assisting your party to lumi? If not then your MA tagged an invis mob and the rest assisted.
(01-31-2015 06:02 AM)mardukx Wrote: [ -> ]7 partys banned on naia...... i make zaken follow 0 0 ..... and then disconnected, i using draco script too in the city.....banned all.....just is gm's on on the server monitoring alive....

bye bye lineage2

Prolly gm was at the zaken boat for some minutes and was checking everyone that was porting.The reason i am saying this is because i got banned on 2 out of 3 grps that was logged in for frintezza also.My guess,GM logged and start checking outside from every instance for some time.
(01-31-2015 23:41 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]I think most banns from low lvl chars are just auto banns
The problem is not how they detect u, cuz they had allways ways and will allways have

do u think before u writhe here ? how the hell u say why they bann bots !becose of boots the game is dead lol ppl leave becose is full of boots ,game is not dead becose of live players is dead becose of boots
(02-02-2015 14:45 PM)xanya11 Wrote: [ -> ]do u think before u writhe here ? how the hell u say why they bann bots !becose of boots the game is dead lol ppl leave becose is full of boots ,game is not dead becose of live players is dead becose of boots

I don't agree with you, if you start to play atm, the only way to have a main and a properly set, is way botting. Or u will waste 3 years to make a char and more years to own a set?(and while watching ppl grinding bills in a month...)
(02-02-2015 08:18 AM)nycola Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2015 04:02 AM)tzoutzoura Wrote: [ -> ]Strange is that Aoeres still not banned
why this?

Is your Aeore assisting your party to lumi? If not then your MA tagged an invis mob and the rest assisted.

On recent bans also i had 1 toon from each party not banned and it was toon that was assisting MA and was doing pikup.
(02-02-2015 14:45 PM)xanya11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2015 23:41 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]I think most banns from low lvl chars are just auto banns

do u think before u writhe here ? how the hell u say why they bann bots !becose of boots the game is dead lol ppl leave becose is full of boots ,game is not dead becose of live players is dead becose of boots

Are u even able to understand what i wrote?
(02-02-2015 16:18 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2015 08:18 AM)nycola Wrote: [ -> ]
why this?

On recent bans also i had 1 toon from each party not banned and it was toon that was assisting MA and was doing pikup.

Yes , Aoeres were the Pickup Toons
not assisting with Lumi
Maybe there is a "fishing" from GM leaving Aoeres not banned
to see in future in which party they will be attached?
hehe...strange
Reference URL's