Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what will happen to the toon got jailed?

is the account going to get banned or just stay in jail forever?
(05-15-2015 22:14 PM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]what will happen to the toon got jailed?

some of my chars were jailed but not banned.
even after a month they were still in jail.
then i deleted chars and leveled new chars on same accounts, several months passed, chars still alive.
Thanks kerbos, i will delete them later then. just hope the account alive.
An update about that epic item gone:
So I've made a ticket few days ago(it probably was a bad idea) , they answered me that they removed the item because they had "reliable" information I've ATTEMPTED to sell that item . That translates into you got that item without spending any cash into l2store so we'll just delete it and ban all your accounts .Ten minutes after answering my ticket -50 accounts gone. It makes me wonder if they would've banned all my accounts if I wouldn't open that ticket.

Moral of the story: Never open a support ticket .
well, if you know your are a botter is better to not mess with NCsof staffs because they can easy track you to see who you are (that menas how many accounts you have what chars you logged etc)
So yes probably if you didn't made any pettion you probably still have your 50 accounts
I know a friend that got banned on main and made pettion and threaten them with lawsuit Smile)) next day he got banned like you on all hi's accounts
(05-15-2015 22:38 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2015 22:14 PM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]what will happen to the toon got jailed?

some of my chars were jailed but not banned.
even after a month they were still in jail.
then i deleted chars and leveled new chars on same accounts, several months passed, chars still alive.

HuhHuhHuh
wat do u mean by jailed?
(05-17-2015 10:11 AM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]An update about that epic item gone:
So I've made a ticket few days ago(it probably was a bad idea) , they answered me that they removed the item because they had "reliable" information I've ATTEMPTED to sell that item . That translates into you got that item without spending any cash into l2store so we'll just delete it and ban all your accounts .Ten minutes after answering my ticket -50 accounts gone. It makes me wonder if they would've banned all my accounts if I wouldn't open that ticket.

Moral of the story: Never open a support ticket .

y i got same sh1t Big Grin all my logged toons ban Big Grin lost more than 60 Wink Big Grin

but i got RMT ban Big Grin
(05-17-2015 11:28 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]y i got same sh1t Big Grin all my logged toons ban Big Grin lost more than 60 Wink Big Grin

This event or it was long time ago?

to bigmanx thx for info , ur 50 accounts were logged from 1 ip ?
(05-17-2015 11:46 AM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2015 11:28 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]y i got same sh1t Big Grin all my logged toons ban Big Grin lost more than 60 Wink Big Grin

1 mby Big Grin but need monster pc to log 50 acc Big Grin

if 32 gb smth like max 40 Big Grin
(05-17-2015 11:46 AM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]

had 7 diff ip's, same as you QQmaster RMT ban (ATTEMPT) haha, they banned 50 acc for supposed attempt of RMT.
Reference URL's