Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-04-2014 22:23 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]15 accs banned with 1-85 script, even mentors which been 1+ month old
accs created on save account ( other computer, other ip, other house lol)
Chronos server, 15 min ago

just when I wanted to start again with somme rounds for the the 1-85 script ffs .....
Well, just heard reports from some botters that they just lost partys at shilen/naia.(GF,Hellfire,etc)

Automatic bans, probally marked days before.

Dark Days....
1 pt full ban GF shillen !
I don't think is about boot report button I start 1 party 85+ 1 h before bann and now is banned I think somehow they detect boot program
why gf so empty on naia????? heard no bans in last two weeks and thinking in loggin mine but I see all gf on naia is empty .... not evan a single party
(12-05-2014 00:50 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]why gf so empty on naia????? heard no bans in last two weeks and thinking in loggin mine but I see all gf on naia is empty .... not evan a single party
is empty becose today was mass bann! I think the boot on l2 is close to end at least for 24/7 booters is not safe anymore
(12-05-2014 01:01 AM)negru111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2014 00:50 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]why gf so empty on naia????? heard no bans in last two weeks and thinking in loggin mine but I see all gf on naia is empty .... not evan a single party
is empty becose today was mass bann! I think the boot on l2 is close to end at least for 24/7 booters is not safe anymore
like this either they will merge severs and it will last 1-2 more years or w/o merge in 6 moths l2 will be dead at least on ncsoft official.... is to damn hard to gear up your main legit way .... just my opinion and 2 cents......... I mean to be a top player to gear up u must worth at least 400-500 billion adena in items..... and in one year with 5 party's 24/7 I did ~70 b ffs... it is imposible to compete the legit way
(12-05-2014 00:50 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]like this either they will merge severs and it will last 1-2 more years or w/o merge in 6 moths l2 will be dead at least on ncsoft official.... is to damn hard to gear up your main legit way .... just my opinion and 2 cents
Juji already said they had no plans for a server merge
(12-05-2014 01:27 AM)sinbadending Wrote: [ -> ][quote='littlef00t' pid='81437' dateline='1417733438']
like this either they will merge severs and it will last 1-2 more years or w/o merge in 6 moths l2 will be dead at least on ncsoft official.... is to damn hard to gear up your main legit way .... just my opinion and 2 cents
Juji already said they had no plans for a server merge
[/quote
is so simpe to check some boots party and bann once a week ! why ? becose juji was on coreea !why ? becose they say either u clean the game or u go home is simple for almost 3 moths is almost imposible to boot and make some hight lvl chars to make some good adena !
damn i just wanted to start again... Sad
Reference URL's