Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Magmeld H2 5 acc Status: BANNED 10 min ago.
banned or teleported?
(11-04-2014 20:57 PM)Zaprietas107 Wrote: [ -> ]Magmeld H2 5 acc Status: BANNED 10 min ago.

Try provide little more infos.

cya
so sr ab that and please give more infos for us plz
i think he wanna say banned ..account closed in live .. last news methode of ban they use, for no alert the other botters.
(11-05-2014 03:17 AM)selig Wrote: [ -> ]i think he wanna say banned ..account closed in live .. last news methode of ban they use, for no alert the other botters.

Its what we want to confirm. But only one person talking about this isnt right, GM wasnt going live to ban just his pt xD

Maybe teleported or did somthing that marked that chars.

ANy other reports today?

cya!
No teleport. Just crash client and ban.
So it's confirmed that they're no longer teleporting? Just instabanning?
(11-05-2014 05:49 AM)Josh88 Wrote: [ -> ]So it's confirmed that they're no longer teleporting? Just instabanning?

From the report from ppl on Chronos that said that on last saturday, we can expect that.
We had only one report in 2 days, so possible that this last ban was automated probally got marked at some point. Because a GM live dont ban only 1 person pt xD

Wait and see xD
(11-05-2014 05:49 AM)Josh88 Wrote: [ -> ]So it's confirmed that they're no longer teleporting? Just instabanning?

I was one of the first's ppl when that banhammer 1 1/2 month applied I didn't get teleported just instant ban they use both ways I know the Ban with client crash Is Live GM action...On Chronos They ban like that Ban crash and boom...
Reference URL's