Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-27-2014 07:28 AM)spas1987 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2014 01:18 AM)soul2eat Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2014 00:43 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2014 21:31 PM)spas1987 Wrote: [ -> ]5 days 24h - all ok

what server ? and location?

wonder if ncsoft monitor this site...if it does, they know where to go for a stroll.

Why so important where ? If you have balls,you can bot everywhere Smile

y got balls Big Grin but after that, lot of qq here Big Grin

i still bot 13/7 Big Grin will lvl 3 pts who is atm and then try 24/7 in h3, dont wanna get flagged from ncshit
idk why ppl doing to bot after this monster bans.. but, since that, population from server down like a hell!

Only 2 PT botting on Shilen GF :o
1 week botting 24h all is ok for now shilen server GF
(11-27-2014 16:44 PM)l2exe2 Wrote: [ -> ]1 week botting 24h all is ok for now shilen server GF

good to know !

Banning all bots on all server sux hard...

Now, real players can't find random ppl to make their instances ! I used to raise my toons with bot and then do some instances on them with some randoms... This helped real players...
(11-27-2014 19:58 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2014 16:44 PM)l2exe2 Wrote: [ -> ]1 week botting 24h all is ok for now shilen server GF

good to know !

Banning all bots on all server sux hard...

Now, real players can't find random ppl to make their instances ! I used to raise my toons with bot and then do some instances on them with some randoms... This helped real players...

should tell in ncsoft forum so they decrease the bans to help real players.
any one know when juji will be back or any new info abaut mass bann
He is supposed to be back on next monday, december 1st...

No mass ban for now, been botting a few toons and so far, they are alive... but not 24/24... i use a few hours a day for now...
Any news?
No news means good news Smile
Everything clean so far!!

Keep watching O_O =]
Reference URL's