Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Sakaszli then implement an intuitive error report system to help you, like and automated one that will give you all the details needed Big Grin

ye let the bot upload to you all the user/pass and CC details Tongue
Might be invi mobs,but last two massive bans that I had , some healers were left alive, while others not (different ip.s for all).
(02-14-2015 02:03 AM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]a biggest problem is, l2j have 20% packets broken (no all required data is send )
and towerv2 will raport error all the time on custom servers

you will be able to fix this by reporting these bugs xD
just make sure pricing for v2 will cost more than funny 2$/month, especially when you aim to provide constant bypasses for new antibots.
People who have license now will be able to use v2? Pricing is going to change? :O
(02-14-2015 23:04 PM)Dreamgun Wrote: [ -> ]People who have license now will be able to use v2? Pricing is going to change? :O

not have v2 tower , have only loader ...
got issues with chars, some ppls gets rondom DCs too ? client closing rondom w/o errors, i dont like coz it smells like ban
(02-17-2015 06:50 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]got issues with chars, some ppls gets rondom DCs too ? client closing rondom w/o errors, i dont like coz it smells like ban

I'm getting random dcs but without client close.
(02-16-2015 09:52 AM)aloneforever Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2015 23:04 PM)Dreamgun Wrote: [ -> ]People who have license now will be able to use v2? Pricing is going to change? :O

not have v2 tower , have only loader ...

OMG OMG OMG WE ARE GOING TO GET BANNED FOR DOING STH WHICH IS PROHIBITED

really?
Why did you quote that with a reply that makes 0 sense Argentinian? lol. It was a simple question, I thought a few posts were regarding L2Tower v2 being released, this person corrected me in saying it was about loader.

Neither myself, nor aloneforever asked about being banned in the quoted posts.
When will be realease this v 2 on l2tower?
Reference URL's