Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday all got ban with no error.Just clients closed like "exit the game" all in 1 sec
(02-07-2015 23:06 PM)bacegena Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday all got ban with no error.Just clients closed like "exit the game" all in 1 sec

Why,whats the normal way of getting ban?:o
(02-07-2015 23:28 PM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2015 23:06 PM)bacegena Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday all got ban with no error.Just clients closed like "exit the game" all in 1 sec

Why,whats the normal way of getting ban?:o

email + saying sorry Big Grin
(02-07-2015 22:29 PM)vinch003 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2015 22:10 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2015 21:21 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2015 15:52 PM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]2 Pt banned yesterday, Stronghold 3.
I mean it was an invisble mob, cuz healers still alive.. But it's very weird.. Yesterday when I received the new cpu case, bots were alive and farming, I did a restart to build the new case, and when I've finished, then I started to Login and all was banned..
(banned on disconnection??!?!)

yes all disconnected if u got banned Smile

He didnt get disconnected and banned... If u read carefuly, he says HE did disconnect (or exit the game) manualy to build a new pc and when he tried to reconnect, he found out he was banned...

Also, when u get banned, u dont get "disconnect"... Your client closes with no error...

They got flagged before and the ban applied when they were offline.

I doubt it, cuz in this case healers will be first char banned, and i keep both of them.
(02-08-2015 01:02 AM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2015 22:29 PM)vinch003 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2015 22:10 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2015 21:21 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2015 15:52 PM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]2 Pt banned yesterday, Stronghold 3.
I mean it was an invisble mob, cuz healers still alive.. But it's very weird.. Yesterday when I received the new cpu case, bots were alive and farming, I did a restart to build the new case, and when I've finished, then I started to Login and all was banned..
(banned on disconnection??!?!)

yes all disconnected if u got banned Smile

He didnt get disconnected and banned... If u read carefuly, he says HE did disconnect (or exit the game) manualy to build a new pc and when he tried to reconnect, he found out he was banned...

Also, when u get banned, u dont get "disconnect"... Your client closes with no error...

They got flagged before and the ban applied when they were offline.

I doubt it, cuz in this case healers will be first char banned, and i keep both of them.

Were ur healer assisting?
Any news regarding bans? I would like to know especially Naia server and Bartz Server
Nothing,go away stop ressurect that thread,let it die for ever!
(02-11-2015 21:16 PM)labuscona Wrote: [ -> ]Any news regarding bans? I would like to know especially Naia server and Bartz Server

28 account from work with different hwid/mac/ip

no pickup, just mp/hp/patk/matk herbs, healer wasnt assisting

was botting max 8h per day each party

naia.
(02-11-2015 22:36 PM)buzika Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2015 21:16 PM)labuscona Wrote: [ -> ]Any news regarding bans? I would like to know especially Naia server and Bartz Server

28 account from work with different hwid/mac/ip

no pickup, just mp/hp/patk/matk herbs, healer wasnt assisting

was botting max 8h per day each party

add server info also please.
(02-11-2015 21:19 PM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing,go away stop ressurect that thread,let it die for ever!

Same here. I think we're marked. I only loose new accs with old ones i can bot anywhere 24/7.
Reference URL's