Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are the chars naked when you get it back. ??
(08-06-2015 06:25 AM)Papa82 Wrote: [ -> ]are the chars naked when you get it back. ??

no... some mentee mails might be lost... but other than that.. everything else is fine
(07-31-2015 20:43 PM)makulu Wrote: [ -> ]7/24

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin and ppl are giving me -rep for not sharing how to avoid being banned, cute. It's not my fault that you're too greedy to see the obvious methods they're using.

If I stated the method they use here; the bot population would just fly back up & they'd send juji in on a horse, hammer in his hand. Pardon me for letting Natural Selection take its course.
wah how did they unban ? Big Grin someth happend
well as old chars keep coming i just lost one more... only one from a pt... no pick up... no assist... pt was finder-keepers... only suspicion was that she ewas using script to open cocoons.. server shilien... that must have happened one or two hours ago... she had left the pt and dc so i closed l2 window instead of waiting to unfroze and tried to log her from new one... shame she had + 9 bow...
I dont understand the "auto check" business either.
For all the ways i assume the gms can check for bots they have wierd selection.
1) i'm suprised they arent doing it by ip? I wouldnt know how to generate dif ips for each l2 window.
2) is it gameguard check? The system folder that is updated with each release never has gameguardin it so i assume no one is using it. By why ban only one char in parties.
3) is it because attacks generally using skill ids instead of shortcut bar? Still why only part of party ban.
4) is it that the char is picking up some invisible item only bots can pickup? I always assumed a field of adena on ground was pretty good indicator of bot. When i play manual i just hold pickup button when mob dies until everything is picked up.
5) is it time playing straight? Char i lost i was only alive like 8 hours maybe. But 2 other chars running in same area as that one didnt get banned.
6) is it the way they assist the main?

Anyway i cant think of other wierd checks or something. Anybody else got anything?
(08-07-2015 07:54 AM)blah Wrote: [ -> ]I dont understand the "auto check" business either.
For all the ways i assume the gms can check for bots they have wierd selection.
1) i'm suprised they arent doing it by ip? I wouldnt know how to generate dif ips for each l2 window.
2) is it gameguard check? The system folder that is updated with each release never has gameguardin it so i assume no one is using it. By why ban only one char in parties.
3) is it because attacks generally using skill ids instead of shortcut bar? Still why only part of party ban.
4) is it that the char is picking up some invisible item only bots can pickup? I always assumed a field of adena on ground was pretty good indicator of bot. When i play manual i just hold pickup button when mob dies until everything is picked up.
5) is it time playing straight? Char i lost i was only alive like 8 hours maybe. But 2 other chars running in same area as that one didnt get banned.
6) is it the way they assist the main?

Anyway i cant think of other wierd checks or something. Anybody else got anything?

1)no ip other chars fine
2)no gameguard other windows fine
3)no skills.. other archer in pt fine
4)pt finders char banned did not pick up... pickuper fine
5) no time... other chars as long as her fine
6) no assist... so no to all of your ideas...
all i can think is that char might have been reported a lot cause of his +9 weapon... i mean if u see a bot party u are probably gonna report the one u think has the most value...
I took ban now.
6 accounts.
After 2 weeks stopped.
I had four hours I came back.
4 accounts had not taken ban .
2 accounts were unlocked yesterday.
other 4 party baned in st1 / 2 ...
(08-07-2015 11:28 AM)katarama Wrote: [ -> ]I took ban now.
6 accounts.
After 2 weeks stopped.
I had four hours I came back.
4 accounts had not taken ban .
2 accounts were unlocked yesterday.

sry for your loss... but plz bother to send a ticket to one of the accounts that were unblocked yesterday and tell us their answer...
i think we all wanna know that...
Reference URL's