Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so bots cant use their hero coins?

same for etheria update...
i could have like 20 bilions + refound for fishing skills
but they banned that chars Smile
(11-13-2014 10:29 AM)eriqq Wrote: [ -> ]What should be the obvious reason for bans after store update? I dont get it.

[Image: 6w6aEF3.jpg]

and in the same time u got hot items like DEWR on the market Big Grin
(11-13-2014 12:23 PM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2014 10:29 AM)eriqq Wrote: [ -> ]What should be the obvious reason for bans after store update? I dont get it.

[Image: 6w6aEF3.jpg]

dude this box was 2 years ago Big Grin one u can get 1b adena other 10b adena chance 000000000,000000,0000000,1%
exactly, the chance to get that adena is low and its not that cheap..i would not consider this as gamechanger at all
Looking for ban reports since maintenace/store update.
(11-13-2014 13:42 PM)Josh88 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for ban reports since maintenace/store update.

I changed Hardware ID/IP/Network Adapter and created 1 account with a character 1 lvl and i made log out . After 4 days when i checked , it was banned (i made the account at Saturday 8 and i logged it today 13) . Really i don't know what happen here , they have any other way to detect ?
HWID maybe? So seems like only auto bans now from users that were previously banned during this wave? No teleports/new bans lately?

I had two accounts teleported and banned earlier in this banwave and two new accounts are still fine after 2-3 weeks of 12/7 botting, so I don't know why only certain users are getting targeted with these auto bans.
(11-13-2014 18:59 PM)volca Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2014 13:42 PM)Josh88 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for ban reports since maintenace/store update.

I changed Hardware ID/IP/Network Adapter and created 1 account with a character 1 lvl and i made log out . After 4 days when i checked , it was banned (i made the account at Saturday 8 and i logged it today 13) . Really i don't know what happen here , they have any other way to detect ?

Well, try change it all again and format the pc. Maybe they save anything that mark your computer.
Only way i think.
In the last ban wave, it happened to me, all new created accounts were banned within 3 days. So I tried to bot with some old account created for months, and they were fine. In this ban wave, I lost my high level group, but my lowbie group is still fine with botting at night.

I think they kinda match new created account to the ip current banned. Try bot a few old accounts you used for trade, and create some accounts for storage for next ban wave.
also don't use proxies/tor to create accounts. They geomatch the account creation IP and the IP from which you log in. Same applies to lots of freebie VPNs (although the big "gaming" VPNs are fine)
Reference URL's