Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-28-2014 13:09 PM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2014 23:53 PM)bogdanel Wrote: [ -> ]knutz i allrdy told you that i used pick for adena and mana herb...

So u got ban cuz reports ..
cz of report or because they see me.cmon all of us know that if you use a 3rd softwer you are not safe.sometime they start to clean server so this is it.is uselles to start topic because you get ban:Dis your risc no one say that using 3rd software is 100% safe.
Any more bans happened or the ban spree ended already?
I lost only 2 chars, they were the ones using pick up. THat was like 1-2 weeks ago tho. Since then I didn't even use pick up Big Grin
(03-31-2014 05:45 AM)KyPDY Wrote: [ -> ]Any more bans happened or the ban spree ended already?
I lost only 2 chars, they were the ones using pick up. THat was like 1-2 weeks ago tho. Since then I didn't even use pick up Big Grin

Dagger made it to 85 (no pick up) then I stopped botting that toon. Still there fingers crossed on no late ban.

Made a dwarf with pick up and she was banned at woa lvl 75 earlier today. woa/toi that whole 64-76 range seems to be dangerous atm.
(03-31-2014 07:07 AM)ozaffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2014 05:45 AM)KyPDY Wrote: [ -> ]Any more bans happened or the ban spree ended already?

Dagger made it to 85 (no pick up) then I stopped botting that toon. Still there fingers crossed on no late ban.

Made a dwarf with pick up and she was banned at woa lvl 75 earlier today. woa/toi that whole 64-76 range seems to be dangerous atm.

every place is dangerous and especially the most popular.. so try to dont use those places. Big Grin
(03-31-2014 14:05 PM)frain Wrote: [ -> ]

every place is dangerous and especially the most popular.. so try to dont use those places. Big Grin

After losing 10 pickers toons, I'm 8 days with 3 toons without getting absolutely nothing and so far, so good, and I'm the most popular areas, it seems really iten illusion was pointing to the collectors bots.
(03-31-2014 14:34 PM)cimeriano Wrote: [ -> ]

After losing 10 pickers toons, I'm 8 days with 3 toons without getting absolutely nothing and so far, so good, and I'm the most popular areas, it seems really iten illusion was pointing to the collectors bots.

i just got banned on 1 account which was just afk sitting in the corner in the party. it wasnt the picker. the picker didnt banned but the afk got.
if your party was on random or by turn your afk could have had the invis item in it's inventory..

I just say that range because all my banned characters were lost at that point. around 10 accounts in the past 2-3 weeks. Trying a new dwarf with pick up in uncommon areas and playing it with less constant activity now. see if slow and hidden can get me there with pickup.
i have pickup only finders keepers.
2nd i only pick up adena nothing else..
Was lvling a new iss and it got banned today. I was using pick at ketra when I lvled there. Was lvl 84 and now it's gone.
ok guy's and girl's idk when but new update is comming so i think is a good ideea to take a breake on botSmile on me the valiance update whas a nice fail to lvl up char's (5 ban in less then 1 week).Big Grin so take care on las week before new update
Reference URL's