Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-16-2014 15:16 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2014 19:15 PM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think where are any "big botters" left now, they get banned too..
Top botters , who are they?
Maybe members of top clans who were farming HF for years? U can check HF , they get banned.
Biggest botters were vietnam guys , but they get banned too 100%

I can tell for sure for 3 different big sellers who are europeans all members of the same top clan on naia,they continue sell at 25/b and from the people i know that buy from them they sell more than 60b per month.

I've got a picture form a top botter. There's a character's invertory on it with as I remember 520 billion adena but I will check it when I get home.

What pisses me off that seller sites keep selling for example Chronos for $42-45/b but wont pay more than $25-27/b. So some ppl keep selling them for that price over and over...
(12-15-2014 19:15 PM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think where are any "big botters" left now, they get banned too..
Maybe members of top clans who were farming HF for years? U can check HF , they get banned.

I can tell for sure for 3 different big sellers who are europeans all members of the same top clan on naia,they continue sell at 25/b and from the people i know that buy from them they sell more than 60b per month.

name them,i want to see if i am one of those three!

and where they farm adena now ?
I am sure i know them too and i know some places they "farm". BUT... now iam now so sure they can get same amount of adena as before bans..
where do they farm?
your prices are kind of old .... this last event shaked a little prices for adena...... at least on naia ..... you can make legit rmt at a better price than any adena seller..... 40$= 3200 ncoins = 100 lamps and you can get 20-23 kk easily for each ..... that's at least 2 b at 40$ or at least 1 b for 20$ if you want it. legit way
(12-16-2014 04:47 AM)StripeStrikes Wrote: [ -> ]There are massive parties of bots left, new ones with their random generated names run out every day. But these bots go beyond 85 it seems. Out of the massive wave of bots, it seems only about 2 to 5% of the swarms make it beyond 84.

They're make lv 85 toons as backups, that's why you don't see them. When a party gets banned, they just log a new one that's be sitting idle for months/years.
Just lost the last high level party.

Shilen Server / GF Location - Logged in only about 12h/day during hours that GM's aren't supposed to be online.

Now they're pissing me off. Doing 8 PT's more!

Hail HYDRA!
Me too after 1 mont boting with this pt today i got ban i loged only when is GM sleeping and farmed good but Tongue
(12-17-2014 02:52 AM)H3nry Wrote: [ -> ]Just lost the last high level party.

Shilen Server / GF Location - Logged in only about 12h/day during hours that GM's aren't supposed to be online.

Now they're pissing me off. Doing 8 PT's more!

Hail HYDRA!

If your pt was lost just before you posted you are doing it wrong. That is the prime time for bans.
It was offline. I just tried to login because a friend of mine told be got banned.
Reference URL's