Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My usual bots farming.
Same time i was raising 3 new toons using the 1-20 script.

2 of them were using a disposable mail service (yopmail).
the other one is using some common mail service (gmail, yahoo, outlook, etc)

Went afk for some time. Came back and the 2 client windows created with disposable mail were missing from my monitor. :/ Hmmm..

blah blah...."NC Account has been permanently blocked."
Farming bots are still alive ofc, so is the other lowbbie toon.

Ban by mail type?
(03-10-2014 00:13 AM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ban by mail type?
had same issue with another disposable email system 33mail.com
Ah... good to know m8.
Its kind lame for NC though. (joke..... Wink ) Why they permit it in the account creation phase after all?
(03-10-2014 00:17 AM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why they permit it in the account creation phase after all?

It is not forbidden to create account with any email, may be you just want to try playing this game. But looks like NC just pays special attention to those accounts so they can get faster (and deserved) ban.
(03-10-2014 10:39 AM)sizifa Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2014 00:17 AM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why they permit it in the account creation phase after all?

It is not forbidden to create account with any email, may be you just want to try playing this game. But looks like NC just pays special attention to those accounts so they can get faster (and deserved) ban.

GM fanboy with premiun on BOT forum?
This people are so selfish they should die
as the title says ban hammer has started i lost 2 full partys today... better put your bots on vacation before its too late...
edit : server chronos , one party was in guilotine other one was in POD
also - 2 party Naia
location where u lost the party and info if u use custom pick?
got 5 toons banned also. 3 in giants cave and 2 in harnak

i only use pickup option, hitted by me

they left me with 1 toon in harnak rest got banned. kinda strange lol
Reference URL's