Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-02-2014 03:39 AM)aut0matic Wrote: [ -> ]my friend got banned earlier..she never bot..always in aden buy and sell..

but i plvl her with bot from 77 to 85 Sad

that mean you logged her char ? because if your ip is flagged that's why she probably got banned or maybe she got ported in the same time with you?
well gyus i dont bot i was nust making acc to get adena from cubic wich in my case is legit way but still ncwest dont care about that they all got baned 100acc fc it
and btw my 1 train is allways alive bcs i farm 10 h per day
i think is time to quit Sad they blocked my legit farming so have fun all

but the funny think is that they told me on acc was in network of real money trade wich is od
bcs that acc was blank no chars on it.. strage thinks have hapend on nc west anyone knows what is going on?
(11-02-2014 06:29 AM)darkace Wrote: [ -> ]well gyus i dont bot i was nust making acc to get adena from cubic wich in my case is legit way but still ncwest dont care about that they all got baned 100acc fc it

but the funny think is that they told me on acc was in network of real money trade wich is od
bcs that acc was blank no chars on it.. strage thinks have hapend on nc west anyone knows what is going on?

They marked your IP+PC for new accounts.
(11-02-2014 06:29 AM)darkace Wrote: [ -> ]well gyus i dont bot i was nust making acc to get adena from cubic wich in my case is legit way but still ncwest dont care about that they all got baned 100acc fc it

what is cubic?
wondrous cubic . mark my pc why ? they dont have logic in my opinion bcs with them i dont use anythink and there is any rules that tell you cant create to many accs realy dont understant them
i stop bot months ago bcs i thought i found legit way to make adena
but anyway they seams to forcing ppl to quit

cya have fun all
Kinda late for ban bots, there will still be bot owners with 10 years on farm equiped Tongue done in this 3 years of FTP and even before.

banned small pt yesterday h3 chronos.
I'm wondering wheres are that 4k ppl on chronos now that every bot spot is wiped.
mostly in 1-85 zones
So market is dead, farming is mostly impossible, any other ways to make adena? Smile
the way only can make adena is ... do quest everyday Big Grin
Reference URL's