Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just lost 7 new toons, first day running them, got to 61+ and all got the hammer. Oh well, time to start another set.
(08-27-2014 21:08 PM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]I just lost 7 new toons, first day running them, got to 61+ and all got the hammer. Oh well, time to start another set.

which sv MtnDew ?
(08-27-2014 21:08 PM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]I just lost 7 new toons, first day running them, got to 61+ and all got the hammer. Oh well, time to start another set.

server ?

using gui pickup or script or nothing?
Chronos server, don't be too concerned with it, I think my IP got hit, because its not just 7 anymore.
(08-28-2014 07:35 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]Chronos server, don't be too concerned with it, I think my IP got hit, because its not just 7 anymore.

u got banned more ? Sad
(08-28-2014 07:35 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]Chronos server, don't be too concerned with it, I think my IP got hit, because its not just 7 anymore.

let me guess, you created all accouns from the same pc on the same IP?
I also had problems like this in the past, apparently entire ip ranges from my isp are banned at account creation, only the ban takes effect 1-3 days later, regardless of having a char created on the accounts or not
imnot banned yet but look at the ammount of droped sh1t
(08-28-2014 11:48 AM)iRojita Wrote: [ -> ]imnot banned yet but look at the ammount of droped sh1t
imho, that plugin aPickup is a bit bugged.
atm goes fine for me
note that the adena drop on fake items is negative
yea, i saw it.
after looking into aPickup code, i found nothing wrong in item count showing part.
however i still think it's not the GM activity, but some tower/client issue.
Reference URL's