Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, nice general wall of text, then why only 3 chars banned, all pickers, out if 30+ chars?
bots who are run from the same device (hwid <-- not mac address, they get your device guid via the enterworld packet)

the US law don't allow to track hwid onli with warn from a judge curt
just ban 2 accounts in harnak iss+sum in harnak server naia.
7 days 7 bans Smile
they detect via ip,mac address, time in game , pickup (aka new bans about pickup invisible items) adena earn in 24h , items earn in 24,human immposible act (like buffs in same time ,move In same center spot,skill use same time (ms) etc .....),same area for x y z chars in more then 24h .....and the list is big belive me
I love all these experts coming on here and giving there documented opinions.
We all know there is a risk in botting, but to have a bug in the operation of the bot program is not OK. Its like putting red flag on your head.
The l2tower paying community wants a fix or work around.
Every character can be banned, every 3rd party program can be detected on server side by using some heuresis. It can be hidden GM, invisible item or monster. Interval of use skill, action use, packet send or anything.

If you believe it's a item fault, block pickup of it in config via script/plugin.
If you thing that is some logic fault, create own unique one by writing plugin.
L2Tower is not like L2Tower, L2Net, L2Ranger because it's don't send packet directly.
We use game to send it, so when Ncsoft release new version, change one packet by changing order or adding new element, then we will send that new packet. The only problem can be when we put wrong argument into a function. But I don't thing that this happens, and functions symbols didn't change because bot still inject.
It is a hidden item that the bot is picking up.
The item ID appears to be 10648.
Can you make us some script or plugin to ignore this item?
If I knew how I would make it and share with the community.
there is no such item id in ItemName-e.dat, so i dont think bot will pick it coz i suppose if its inot in /xcfg in item settings then its automatically unchecked.
Bot will pickup all items by default... It doesn't matter if its in xcfg or not. Xcfg is just for users.

to block this best way is to have a plugin with OnDropItem and OnSpawnItem events.
What could check a name of item (GetItemName) or icon (GetItemIcon). I'm not sure what name will have item what is not in ItemName-e.dat but with that you should compare.
And then just call a

L2TConfig.GetConfig().items:GetItem(itemDisplayId).Me.Pickup = false;
L2TConfig.GetConfig().items:GetItem(itemDisplayId).Pet.Pickup = false;

Or can make all this things for items with id 0-100000 on bot load as plugin.

If someone have time can check what will return GetItemIcon(10648) and GetItemName(10648) and make such plugin... It's easy
I will give $10.00 reward for figuring out how to make plugin, not to pick up item 10648.
Reference URL's