Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-22-2014 04:20 AM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]any news ?
Ban Wave coming for u !!
iss banned @ naia.
others not banned.
prophet/wc are still around but I haven't had them going. New char with no pickup has made it to 82. Going to avoid tuesdaynight/wed at all cost.
ive made 1 72 and 2 56 with pickup,, bots are everywhere, like Java... LOL
So it is not pickup related, since someone said he had a Pickup char on macro on another pc, and his bot got banned instead.
Maybe Mob Related?
Most of it is drop related, on the mobs that gm's have added the invisible items too.
Some get banned for repeat offending, where there ip or hwid is flagged on ncsoft's system. Then ofcourse, there is the live gm looking at you watching your inhuman behavior and speed and inability to reply back.

People forget that a bot ALWAYS stands out. If a gm watches you, you are 99.99% gone.
banned about 10 minutes ago on chronos lvl 85 othell never botted on toon before left room for 3 min come back game was shut down logged in website to account looked under lineage 2 says banned what is strange is that there was 3 bot parties all around me and nothing happened to them
got banned on 2 chars after i edited pick up illusion 1-20 item remove it from pick up and 10min after i did that banned this happened 20mins ago
(03-22-2014 20:18 PM)Ator Wrote: [ -> ]So it is not pickup related, since someone said he had a Pickup char on macro on another pc, and his bot got banned instead.
Maybe Mob Related?
depends of spamming time too. if u use .pickup and sleep 5-100ms, thet i think it very possible to get ban as it is obvius that the command frequency is abnormal for a humman (speed). idk if it is right or not, but i think it could be, one way or another, an additional option to check if some1 is bot or not. except behaviur etc ofc Smile
i think Big Grin new version is comming Big Grin
Reference URL's