Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~ 05:30 GMT+2

(07-22-2015 07:21 AM)prio Wrote: [ -> ]Lost 99 summoner on Chronos in EV he was MA, rest of pt is ok

i thing after tomorrow you got ban and for all other ... no matter whether it was me now or not.
I remember this case from previous bans .... Sad
few hours ago, i think there were some server crash or something. I was sleeping and when woke up cant log only on summoner, all others i can. bad thing is most of my gear was on it :/
(07-22-2015 08:48 AM)prio Wrote: [ -> ]few hours ago, i think there were some server crash or something. I was sleeping and when woke up cant log only on summoner, all others i can. bad thing is most of my gear was on it :/

were my 1-2 hours previously disconnected, but all of them are banned
2 toons banned, one summon MA in SH3 ( rest of party ok still now), and other summon in GOG, (rest of party ok still now)

bartz
just woke up... from a pt in blazing swamp shilien server.. 3 chars are banned.. tank 95 full gear.. just stood there no assit no nothing,,, a summoner 96 with 2 set of armor on Tongue and a spoiler 94... the rest of pt was dead but i can stil log them no... dont know for how long...
i had an other pt nomils 3 that seems to be untouched... is it possible to bun u only in one location?
i think they ban in random location, for example mine a lot of chars are alive.
is it random that from a 7 pt 3 had seraph gear and 2 are banned? nad i am so frustrated.... cause i had no intention to bot them ast night... my cat woke me up so i decided to put them bs for archer to do part of his daily... BAD CAT!!!!!!
lost 1 party sh3 only healer left alliveSmile
Lost 1-2 acc to party.
GF/GOG/SOH...
Server Shilen.
lost 11 partys, gf , blazing, st2-3 , orbis 2 -3 . fk gms
Reference URL's