Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-25-2015 03:02 AM)volakas Wrote: [ -> ]i keep loosing chars... that i have not logged since bann started... today i realized i lost on other tank and an archer.. are they doing it on purpose banning one char at the time?

I lost my healer, following day ISS and crafter, next day feoh and yul(who both were not botting for over 2-3 weeks) i belive this is player log / hunting xp related because they must of done observations to judge bots way earlier before acting...
fukin ncsh1t are scrubs i had main and devondary main loged in same spot and same pt. they dont ban main cos i waste on him 50 euros to buy rune.... secondary mand had low donation 5 usd. they avoid to give back big amount of money because if thes fukers ban uss they need 100% pay back our money.

I still dont undestand how they say i use software for automatic play because i have limited monster menu and i wont target any sh1t. if anyoane whant to but nice char on shilien let me know cos i sell evrything and move away from this fukin server. all scrubs using really mizerable scripts many of them never donate, and they dont ban them because they think if they ban the donators they can obtain momey for unban. after this post here i make ncsh1t a new ticket with my d1ck cos they dont see more real mney from me. ihoe this tower work on many pvt servers cos i going back to russian servers. god bless motherland Rusia
Guys sorry but how can u understand that u ban for 15 days or forever? Is it a way to understand it? My 1 party gone too.
i am not sure they tell the truth,,,, anyway even if we get the chars back.. those chars are burned.... i dont think they will be ever able to bot again... if u had items on those hars thats an other thing... but i am really curious whats gona happen....
(07-25-2015 13:18 PM)volakas Wrote: [ -> ]i am not sure they tell the truth,,,, anyway even if we get the chars back.. those chars are burned.... i dont think they will be ever able to bot again... if u had items on those hars thats an other thing... but i am really curious whats gona happen....

You will know after emailing NC soft about not being able to log in. They should tell you relatively soon after the first few emails. They will also give you the exact date that the SUSPENSION will be lifted... Characters of mine have not been banned, only suspended for 2 weeks each.

Temper must be right though, there is no way that they are physically checking each character under current circumstances. They MUST BE checking previous logs from weeks ago. There are just too many inconsistencies in NC soft's selection for me to believe gms are doing live sweeps in-game.
(07-25-2015 11:55 AM)makulu Wrote: [ -> ]Guys sorry but how can u understand that u ban for 15 days or forever? Is it a way to understand it? My 1 party gone too.

send nc a ticket complaining u cannot log in on all baned toons

****** (NCSOFT)
*** **, ****

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Upon investigation, our team detected your account using a third party program in game.

After thoroughly reviewing this incident, I have found no errors or inconsistencies in the decision to suspend the account.

Though we regret having to take these types of actions, we believe it is in the best interest of our service. The account will be accessible again upon completion of the suspension (08/07/2015 GMT).

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team
(07-25-2015 05:54 AM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you so mad at ncsoft? It's your own choices and mainly you're own stupidity the thing that got you banned.

I'm the only person here that didn't get banned? Juji checked my party at the start of the banwave and they're still accessible atm. No temp ban, nothing. He loves me cuz a bunch of my chars have "Juji" in their name <3

Also I wouldn't say I'm mad at NCSoft; more-so disappointed that they killed their servers down to the pathetic excuses that they are now, and many will agree with me on that.
so if im getting it right, all accounts are banned during the banvawe for 14 days even without submitting a pettition to nctards? If so seems they are returning to the "three strikes" policy they used to have some time ago?
(07-25-2015 22:17 PM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]so if im getting it right, all accounts are banned during the banvawe for 14 days even without submitting a pettition to nctards? If so seems they are returning to the "three strikes" policy they used to have some time ago?

i enter today on 1 acc and say account banned not suspended as ppl say Smile idk we will seeSmile
(07-25-2015 14:45 PM)Temper Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2015 11:55 AM)makulu Wrote: [ -> ]Guys sorry but how can u understand that u ban for 15 days or forever? Is it a way to understand it? My 1 party gone too.

send nc a ticket complaining u cannot log in on all baned toons

****** (NCSOFT)
*** **, ****

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Upon investigation, our team detected your account using a third party program in game.

After thoroughly reviewing this incident, I have found no errors or inconsistencies in the decision to suspend the account.

Though we regret having to take these types of actions, we believe it is in the best interest of our service. The account will be accessible again upon completion of the suspension (08/07/2015 GMT).

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

Thanks for the info Temper
And do you know if we have to open a ticket or if we just wait for 2 weeks accounts will be accessable again?
Reference URL's