Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-12-2014 17:28 PM)kikocristian Wrote: [ -> ]1 week offline, and i try log today 1pt ban, server chronos, spot GF

Your party got flagged before you went offline
any1 got teleported again today????
(10-12-2014 23:01 PM)chao9583 Wrote: [ -> ]any1 got teleported again today????

u got ?
Problem is, last weekend was fine too. But on monday they started again.

Wait(botting) and see xD

cya
I cant bealive this!! Besides the 6 accounts banned for boting this mother fucker ban me also the account i had logged normally to gain exp! GM said and i quote:-..."The account was confirmed to have been involved in the use of a third party software and/or directly benefited from the use of a third party software in conjunction with the Lineage 2 service."...
i reply them saying i was logged wiyhout any bot and they insist on directly benefit from bla bla bla... That means i must wait to have my main also banned cos all the adena/drops are mailed to it? are there any way i can make them reevaluate the situation regarding the acount that was logged without bot? this happend to anyone else?
Tell them this: "So if Im buying powe lvl ingame with adena (which is also an ingame item) and the other person giving the powerlvl is botting, then I also get ban? Or if I make a random pt and there are ppl with bot then I also get ban?
How logic is this? How Im I supposed to know that others are botting? Is not like I go arround testing ppl (and its not my job to do so either)"
Let me know what they tell you in respond.
(10-13-2014 03:34 AM)inashy6 Wrote: [ -> ]I cant bealive this!! Besides the 6 accounts banned for boting this mother fucker ban me also the account i had logged normally to gain exp! GM said and i quote:-..."The account was confirmed to have been involved in the use of a third party software and/or directly benefited from the use of a third party software in conjunction with the Lineage 2 service."...
i reply them saying i was logged wiyhout any bot and they insist on directly benefit from bla bla bla... That means i must wait to have my main also banned cos all the adena/drops are mailed to it? are there any way i can make them reevaluate the situation regarding the acount that was logged without bot? this happend to anyone else?

Your main toon is safe imo ...... Your party got flagged on spot by live gm and did so on all party there regardless that the 7th party member was logged on by normal client...... I dont think they checked ip/ mail items etc to have problems with main toon . You just got flagged on all chars in party when gm checked you.
(10-13-2014 04:17 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]you are not a real costumer for them cos you buy (maybe) RMT adena and thats all, thats a good reason to ban you considering you are being benefited by a bot, even you pay with adena, crtanly you have bought via other players with real money, considering prices are billions for powerxp/sp (no one do that adena in few days without bot on these servers anymore)

All your judgement is based on suppositions and without any hard evidence.
If NCSoft banned ppl just by ´what things look like´rather than on actual investigation and evidence then they will get their ass sued so bad that NCWest will have to declare themselves in bankrupcy.
yeah tell them you sue them and you'll have a surprise Smile and read eula 1st
(10-13-2014 07:24 AM)l2cocos5 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah tell them you sue them and you'll have a surprise Smile and read eula 1st

yeah, does it have a line that says "We can ban you just because we feel like it without any actual investigation or evidence"?
Reference URL's