Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ya i wonder when the last guy leave the server lol
any new ? Big Grin
So, today i started to get ban on some account that i was leveling (using kerberos script)...

Probally IP shit, because dont see anybody else. Some few days old and some new chars.

Nice job NCsoft. If this continue, i can see the end of Lineage 2 till the end of the year xD

cya and gl!

GM on Magmeld. Few partys at TI.

Carefull ppls ;D

cya!
(10-22-2014 10:22 AM)rednil Wrote: [ -> ]And yea, NCsoft profit this month going down so hard xD

Lol have you seen this new event? People spending mega NCoin on it. You guys should branch out and meet some people who don't bot/farm; they're rolling along just fine. Only the farmers butts be so sore from so much plowing.
(10-22-2014 23:45 PM)rednil Wrote: [ -> ]So, today i started to get ban on some account that i was leveling (using kerberos script)...

Probally IP shit, because dont see anybody else. Some few days old and some new chars.

Nice job NCsoft. If this continue, i can see the end of Lineage 2 till the end of the year xD

cya and gl!

Carefull ppls ;D

cya!

GM work hard Big Grin
(10-22-2014 23:45 PM)rednil Wrote: [ -> ]So, today i started to get ban on some account that i was leveling (using kerberos script)...

cya and gl!

Carefull ppls ;D

cya!

ip/hw id bans at account creation are not new, they are here since the beginning of the year
you can change volume id and use a new ip or some old accounts that you you can create new chars on

i think NC West got orders from Korea to clean servers.
naia -3 accounts 2 min ago in Forzaken ))) its just lolBig Grin
(10-23-2014 17:39 PM)larian Wrote: [ -> ]naia -3 accounts 2 min ago in Forzaken ))) its just lolBig Grin

All they need to do is have 1-2 guys spend 1-2hrs a day to just ban the bots every day and you will get rid of all the bots after a few weeks of doing this over and over.
1 char magmeld. just stood at Aden and did nothing. But 1 day before was ported TI. Havnt botting on this char for a long. All my other bots are fine. And even wyn that exped banned char are fine.
I wander what is their strategy of banning seems like a bit random.
(10-23-2014 17:59 PM)spazdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2014 17:39 PM)larian Wrote: [ -> ]naia -3 accounts 2 min ago in Forzaken ))) its just lolBig Grin

All they need to do is have 1-2 guys spend 1-2hrs a day to just ban the bots every day and you will get rid of all the bots after a few weeks of doing this over and over.

They will get rid of all bots they CHOOSE to ban but they will get rid also of ALL their players in next months because:

-the players who use 1-2 trains to make adena to gear their toon,wont like to play poorely geared,they ll quit.

-the players who run some bots as income,theyll quit.

-the players who buy adena,will buy from the top botters who didnt got banned,or have hundreads of trains that will last for longtime.The price of adena and items will raise,more players wont afford it and will look for other server.

-The top pvp clans(who are in reality an income for their leader and top partys)will miss live players to do the top raids,their income will start going down,their partys will look for active players and wont find,more partys will break.

All this time ncwest income will go down,cause once pvp players wont have someone to fight against too,they wont spend much money on store and once the clans wont be able to raid cause not enough activity,their leaders will look to transfer their buisness somewhere else and thats how ncwest servers die for good.
Reference URL's